Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Drunk

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by captaincaveman
    Angel, you rock !

awe!! thank you! you're pretty nifty yourself
  • Options
    i know what your saying angel but i see it that theres nothing wrong with say having a few drinks and then having sex after a night out. the sex is different due but its all the same. i've had sex both ways and i dont feel any different, i still love the girl im with. its just that your more prone to try new things.

we're not saying that having sex with someone who comatose (sp) is the right thing to do, every one knows that may as well be rape or sexual assault. all we're saying is, is it wrong for someone to have a few drinks and then have sex
  • Options
    no, i dont' think so. i mean if you love the person and you just feel like being drunk or a lil tipsy every now and then i think that's fine... i just think it depends on the intention behind being drunk... if you want to get drunk because you want to lose your inhibitions and experiment and do crazy stuff that's cool. im all for that.. and if you just want to be drunk while having sex.. that's cool too,... but if you're getting drunk to be comfortable with the person im against that...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Angel121077
    no, i dont' think so. i mean if you love the person and you just feel like being drunk or a lil tipsy every now and then i think that's fine... i just think it depends on the intention behind being drunk... if you want to get drunk because you want to lose your inhibitions and experiment and do crazy stuff that's cool. im all for that.. and if you just want to be drunk while having sex.. that's cool too,... but if you're getting drunk to be comfortable with the person im against that...

yeah i know, thats what your saying, thats cool.
  • Options
    if you want to get drunk because you want to lose your inhibitions and experiment and do crazy stuff that's cool. im all for that..

...but if you're getting drunk to be comfortable with the person im against that...

Ain't that kinda the same though to an extent. As that's what I meant when I said there's no harm in feeling a little typsy to gain a little confidence in yourself. :confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Cruel2BKind

Ain't that kinda the same though to an extent. As that's what I meant when I said there's no harm in feeling a little typsy to gain a little confidence in yourself. :confused:

hahaha you are so cute!!!

i don't konw.. im confusing myself to be honest...

just disregard everything i say.. it's confusing...

i mean... i know what im thinking i just don't know how to express it with words....
  • Options
    hahaha you are so cute!!!

Awww... shucks :blush: Cheers! So are you! hehe

i mean... i know what im thinking i just don't know how to express it with words....

I do know what you mean though. I don't like the idea of someone having to have a few drinks, everytime they have sex with that person. But of it's a few times here and there to spice their sex life up so she or he will be more willing to experiment.... that I don't see a problem with :)
  • Options

I do know what you mean though. I don't like the idea of someone having to have a few drinks, everytime they have sex with that person. But of it's a few times here and there to spice their sex life up so she or he will be more willing to experiment.... that I don't see a problem with :)

:yes:
  • Options

yes yes... that's what i mean...
  • Options
    Good morning !! So , I hope we are all arriving in work or college or where ever today with the whiff of Vodka , beer , and bodily juices coming from us !!
    Don't wash it off in shame, savour it, for alcohol is manna from heaven when you get turned on.

I am glad we can now all agree that a little snifter with sex can be very useful !! I guess this thread is kinda done ???

I think I might start my own.

Never done that before you know ...always a bit lazy
  • Options
    I suppose it depends on whether you meet a person and fuck them that night, or if you are in a relationship. If you're in a relationship you shouldn't need the "extra boost of confidence", because you should be comfortable enough with your partner anyway.

It's why sex in a long-term, stable, loving relationship wins hands down every time.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    I suppose it depends on whether you meet a person and fuck them that night, or if you are in a relationship. If you're in a relationship you shouldn't need the "extra boost of confidence", because you should be comfortable enough with your partner anyway.

It's why sex in a long-term, stable, loving relationship wins hands down every time.

Yeah I do agree with you. Happiness with each other far out ways being pissed together but once you have happiness there is nothing wrong with getting pissed and having a slightly wilder time, like on the grand Piano or under the T.V !!

We are all pretty liberal, so why the problem with drink. You don't become evil, you just get light headed and horny !!
  • Options
    And often you get so carried away you forget about little things like condoms.
    Just a thought.:D
  • Options
    spanner, its like driving a car, the first thing you do is check your mirror and stick on your belt, its the same for sex with me, no matter how drunk i am, i always remember to bag it :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by David Grohl
    spanner, its like driving a car, the first thing you do is check your mirror and stick on your belt, its the same for sex with me, no matter how drunk i am, i always remember to bag it :p

I hate the little blighters which is why I am lucky my lover is on the pill !! Now if I was getting with some one else I would use one but they are an awful pain in the arse !!

Those who can't trust themselves to act sensibly when drunk or when having sex are not of age to do either .....
  • Options
    I hate the little blighters which is why I am lucky my lover is on the pill !! Now if I was getting with some one else I would use one but they are an awful pain in the arse !!

Those who can't trust themselves to act sensibly when drunk or when having sex are not of age to do either .....

i hate the fuckers myself, i spent shitloads of money on different ones as they were to small at the base of the shaft and was stopping blood going to it so it was going limp because of them. i used to have lines around it were the fuckers were too tight, luckily i got that sorted and am now ready to plug away to my hearts content :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by David Grohl
    i hate the fuckers myself, i spent shitloads of money on different ones as they were to small at the base of the shaft and was stopping blood going to it so it was going limp because of them. i used to have lines around it were the fuckers were too tight, luckily i got that sorted and am now ready to plug away to my hearts content :p

Girthy eh ? I hear ye !
    Ah no, its not just that . Its the hot sex thats flying around the room or bush or whatever and every thing is going at 100 mph when all of a sudden you have to stop and fiddle with a little feckin wrapper and fiddle with it.

Now, in this case if you do have a few pints on board , you can get messy with the johnnies and it takes ages. This is when the boner starts to wain and .........

Its just shite !!

Then you are left with the bloody yoke after .
    Some times you are at it like the hammers of hell and it rips without you knnowing, or plain comes off and disappears up inside her forcing a game of fanny fishing which can be distressing for all concerned !!
  • Options
    there is nothing wrong with getting pissed and having a slightly wilder time, like on the grand Piano or under the T.V

If you need drink to do that you're a boring fart.
  • Options
    If you need drink to do that you're a boring fart.

Constructive !! Read the thread through out Kermey !! I don't need any thing . I just bloody like it ! !Sorry thats tough for you !!

I am sure , given time you can get over it. Try to think positive thoughts !!

Oh by the way there is some humour running through this conversation. Try adding some instead of making glib , boring , trite remarks !!
  • Options
    I am sure , given time you can get over it. Try to think positive thoughts !!

You so funneh :yeees:

I'm perfectly over it- y'see, I'm good looking enough to make everyone uninhibited without the need to get them ratted first...
  • Options

I'm perfectly over it- y'see, I'm good looking enough to make everyone uninhibited without the need to get them ratted first...

hmm... that's funny because the more good looking the guy is the more shy i become... so you gotta be PRETTY UGLLLYYYYY to make everyone uninhibited...:p
  • Options

Thanks Angel !! You are a gem !

Now Kermey , for some reason you just don't want to make this fast newbie welcome , or any one else from what I can see !!

You are obviously a stunning looking young man. But thats just your testimony. Perhaps we should have a competition to see who is the Ugliest !!

We could post a pic , of our choice on the web site and give our vital statistics , educational and sporting records etc etc.
    Then we can let the forum readers decide !

I have no doubt you can take me on this one !!

Any way , had a few beers last night and YES I did have relations with my beautiful girl friend ...So there !

Woo , I love a bit of childish banter .