Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Drunk

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Is sex better whenyou're drunk or sober?

Do you do things you wouldn't normally do when intoxicated?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'd say, with the exception of my one true boyfriend, 90% of the guys I did, I did while drunk. I think its better when I'm intoxicated because I'm very reserved and shy and self concious so when I'm fucked, I just don't care.
    i think sex is WAYYY better sober...

yes i do tons of stuff i wouldn't normally do while drunk....
    If the man is drunk then it's difficult for him to get a hard on!!
    when ever im loaded i can still get a hard on, although i seem never to cum but this is depending on how fucked i am.
    Well, I used to like my ex a wee bit drunk as it made him more liberated to go down on me; which he never usually did soberly. The downside was he lost his erection sometimes. :(

When I'm drunk, I get more liberated and do things a bit more wild than what I'd usually do. The other night, I was talking absolute filth that'd make Jenna Jameson blush. :blush: That was fun, but sober sex will allllllllways prevail, YO!
    drink and drive

From an Irish point of veiw , drunk beats sober. Following on with that train of logic drunk sex beats sober sex.
    From a male point of veiw, women are more fun in bed when they are a bit drunk, or even very drunk. It allows them to say and do shit they would never dare when sober, even a good bumming !!

Men also last longer when the have the right amount of alcohol , ( and should not lose their boner over a few poxy pints ). this is better for the ladies !
    Alcohol beats any other aphrodisiac on earth !!!
    Re: drink and drive
    Originally posted by captaincaveman
    Men also last longer when the have the right amount of alcohol

yup... like forever... making sex whilst drunk pretty boring imo.
    you know, I'd like to come too when doing it :D
    so what really rocks now is when the girl's drunk but oneself is not (or not much at least)...
    or just plain sober sex :thumb:
    Re: drink and drive
    From an Irish point of veiw , drunk beats sober. Following on with that train of logic drunk sex beats sober sex.
    From a male point of veiw, women are more fun in bed when they are a bit drunk, or even very drunk. It allows them to say and do shit they would never dare when sober, even a good bumming !!

Men also last longer when the have the right amount of alcohol , ( and should not lose their boner over a few poxy pints ). this is better for the ladies !
    Alcohol beats any other aphrodisiac on earth !!!

have to agree with you dude
    All these people who want to have sex with drunk women ahead of girls who are actually aware of what's going on scare me. Greatly.

Mind, the mysogyny on this message board offends me. And there's a lot of it.
    While drunk, most people lose their inhibitions. But sex will always be better sober.
    dont get me wrong, im not saying i actually go out and ply girls up with alcohol so i can take them back to my place to fuck them, thats just the most pathetic thing any one could do (and im sure its done*, im talking from my own experience with my gf, that fater a few drinks out the sex is somewhat kinkier as the shy factor or barrier is broken down. kermit i know what your saying and i have to agree totally with you.
    while sex can be i guess... a little more exciting while drunk i would rather want to be able to remember all of it because it is something so intimate that i think it would be ruined...

plus... if you're sleeping with the person you shouldn't have to be shy with them.. and if you are feeling like that you shouldn't be sleeping with them in the first place.

and if you're not shy with them... then why do you need alcohol to try new things?
    I don't think we're talking about being totally hammered :D
    no, at least what I was talking about was being "slightly drunk"... like a little crazy but still in a condition to live out that craziness ;)
    I wouldn't want to be drunk; as I'd like to remember the experience ya know. Though being a little typsy; just to break the ice and not feel as nervous so I'd be more willing to try other things, helps :yes: When I'm sober I'd probably feel more self consicious over myself. Though saying that; doesn't mean I need to be typsy, everytime I decide to have sex with my partner *shrugs*
    If you think you trust someone enough to have sex with them you shouldn't need the "ice" to be broken.

But yes. A bit of tipsyness can sometimes be amusing, but drunk? Only the worst kind of lsoer would ever want to have sex with a drunk woman.
    Originally posted by Kermit
    If you think you trust someone enough to have sex with them you shouldn't need the "ice" to be broken.

Was that for me? :confused:
    Originally posted by Kermit

exactly!!! why are you having sex with someone if you need alcohol to be fully comfortable with them??
    Originally posted by Madgal99
    While drunk, most people lose their inhibitions. But sex will always be better sober.

Wow ! Sweeping statement !!
    The key to good sexual relations is the loss of inhibitions and inner comfort with yourself and your fuckee. This can be achieved by 1. spending a good deal of time together there by slowly breaking down the sexual barriers and enjoyng a full free sexual romp OR

2. getting bolloxed and fucking like wild animals !!

I am not saying one is better , but dump method two in on top of method one and then you 'll be rockin and rollin !

Grohl agrees and I salute your no bull shit point of veiws through out the forum !

Alcohol is a tool to be used correctly to enjoy sex.

This is not unnatural or wrong. Wine is synonimous with romance and love making. Its a natural thing !!

And as for not being able to cum..................eh thats called brewers droop man. YOu need to get it checked or pick a sexier partner . If men are getting bored of sex after 15 - 20 mins thats a problem. It can often take hours to satisfy a woman !!
    Originally posted by Angel121077
    exactly!!! why are you having sex with someone if you need alcohol to be fully comfortable with them??

Sometimes it's not about feeling comfortable with them; but with yourself.
    I know I can be paranoid about my body. A little bit of alcohol gives you the confidence to go for it. Not saying for ya to get plastered/blind drunk.
    Originally posted by Cruel2BKind
    Sometimes it's not about feeling comfortable with them; but with yourself.
    I know I can be paranoid about my body. A little bit of alcohol gives you the confidence to go for it. Not saying for ya to get plastered/blind drunk.

well... people become unsatisfied with their bodies because they care what other people think of their appearance... this goes for everyone

but obviously if he wants to bang you, you're fucking beautiful in his eyes....

but i can understand what you're talking about, i see where' you're coming from.
    Wow ! Sweeping statement !!
    The key to good sexual relations is the loss of inhibitions and inner comfort with yourself and your fuckee. This can be achieved by 1. spending a good deal of time together there by slowly breaking down the sexual barriers and enjoyng a full free sexual romp OR

2. getting bolloxed and fucking like wild animals !!

I am not saying one is better , but dump method two in on top of method one and then you 'll be rockin and rollin !

Grohl agrees and I salute your no bull shit point of veiws through out the forum !

Alcohol is a tool to be used correctly to enjoy sex.

This is not unnatural or wrong. Wine is synonimous with romance and love making. Its a natural thing !!

And as for not being able to cum..................eh thats called brewers droop man. YOu need to get it checked or pick a sexier partner . If men are getting bored of sex after 15 - 20 mins thats a problem. It can often take hours to satisfy a woman !!

Why should you need to add alcohol to enjoy sex? I think having sex when drunk, numbs a lot of the feelings you would get if you were sober. It depends how drunk we're talking about here. A bit of alcohol can make it better sometimes.
    well... people become unsatisfied with their bodies because they care what other people think of their appearance... this goes for everyone

but obviously if he wants to bang you, you're fucking beautiful in his eyes....

but i can understand what you're talking about, i see where' you're coming from.

Not necessarily : a man may like to bang you because you simply have a heart beat and a hole ! We are not all Lotharios who will only lie iwth one they love !!
    Not necessarily : a man may like to bang you because you simply have a heart beat and a hole ! We are not all Lotharios who will only lie iwth one they love !!

okay but you have to find this woman somewhat attractive if you want to bang her... maybe you won't think she's beautiful.. but still... doesn't there have to be somewhat of a physical attraction??
    Originally posted by Madgal99
    Why should you need to add alcohol to enjoy sex? I think having sex when drunk, numbs a lot of the feelings you would get if you were sober. It depends how drunk we're talking about here. A bit of alcohol can make it better sometimes.

Being drunk will not affect the sensations of pleasure at all really unless you are plastered.

And to answer your question about why its needed , the answer is two fold......
    1. I am Irish

2. The brain is the most potent and powerful sexual organ. Alcohol promotes deeper imaginative images and breaks down the minds barriers , thereby allowing for a temporary abandonment of body worries and inhibitions
    Not necessarily : a man may like to bang you because you simply have a heart beat and a hole !

its true, i've seen it done before by a mate of mine. i couldnt do it myself but whatever floats his boat, most of them were mingers. he didnt care who they were and what they looked like as long as they has tits, ass and a hole to stick it in. its sad but thats the way he was and still is.
    okay but you have to find this woman somewhat attractive if you want to bang her... maybe you won't think she's beautiful.. but still... doesn't there have to be somewhat of a physical attraction??

To be breif ...............NO

If a man needs it you will find he will step over his own mother to get what he can.
    haven't you ever heard the saying " any port in a storm !"
    Originally posted by David Grohl
    its true, i've seen it done before by a mate of mine. i couldnt do it myself but whatever floats his boat, most of them were mingers. he didnt care who they were and what they looked like as long as they has tits, ass and a hole to stick it in. its sad but thats the way he was and still is.

:yuck: that sounds horrible.
    it is and the worst thing was me and my mates felt sorry for the girls, they didnt have a clue but im sure most of them didnt give a shit as they were after the fuck themselves.
    but basically... you shouldn't be sleeping with someone that you can't be fully comfortable with.. that's what i strongly believe..
    Originally posted by David Grohl
    it is and the worst thing was me and my mates felt sorry for the girls, they didnt have a clue but im sure most of them didnt give a shit as they were after the fuck themselves.

True, so true !!
    Its pretty shitty really. I have never slept with some one that I did not find attractive . And it is always better like that, but looks are a bonus to alot of men !

Angel, you rock !