Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Best League

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
whats the best football league in the world, i always thought it was between the premiership and bundeslega (sp), but after watching some late night Brazilian fottball, i have to say it is by far the best, the players play more attacking football there and more skill, what do you'se all think.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The Bundesliga?

IT's between the Premiershit and the Primera Liga.
    Go on the Eircom league.....
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve
    Go on the Eircom league.....

and you'll find one of the worst leagues in the world :p
    Originally posted by turlough
    and you'll find one of the worst leagues in the world :p

:lol:

Serie A is definitely my favourite European League, which I realise is probably not a popular opinion :p Admittedly it's rather slow-paced sometimes these days, but I still think it's the best league to watch for tactics and the talent it undoubtedly produces/promotes.

Oh and of course, the hairstyles are second to none ;)

As for best league in the world, not nearly well enough informed/watched to possibly comment.
    Bundesliga what the hells that all about, without a shadow of doubt it is between la liga and the premiership.
    I would then say you got serie A and after that you got the french and the german leagues on a par, and then you have belgian portugese dutch and scottish leagues at the same level.
    Originally posted by spartaalbion
    Bundesliga what the hells that all about

german leagues on a par

you've just contradicted yourself there, the bundesliga is the name of the German league, its like saying, what the hell is the Serie A, by the way, i love the Italian league.
    Originally posted by turlough
    you've just contradicted yourself there, the bundesliga is the name of the German league, its like saying, what the hell is the Serie A, by the way, i love the Italian league.

How did he? He was saying that the German league was on the same standard as the French league.
    Bundesliga IS the German league. It means 'federal league' in English.

I'd say the Premiership and La Liga in Spain are the best two. They attract the best players and are the two most financially lucrative.