Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Thatcher charged following coup attempt

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well, I'm sure that by now you will all have heard about Mummy's Little Boy being charged in South Africa with financiing the alledged coup attempt in Equitorial Guinea.

Must admit that I have had to change my corset because my sides split.

I'm looking forward to him being incarcerated on Robben Island, a place which Mummy seemed to think was perfectly acceptable to Nelson.

Comments

• Options
    Yes, it is very funny and it would indeed be poetic justice if he ended up doing time in Robben Island.

There was a thread on this yesterday but the thread starter, the doc horatio, opted to delete it because things got a bit heated between several of us regarding Mark Thatcher's mummy*

*pun intended
  • Options
    Re: Thatcher charged following coup attempt
    Originally posted by Man Of Kent
    Well, I'm sure that by now you will all have heard about Mummy's Little Boy being charged in South Africa with financiing the alledged coup attempt in Equitorial Guinea.

Must admit that I have had to change my corset because my sides split.

I'm looking forward to him being incarcerated on Robben Island, a place which Mummy seemed to think was perfectly acceptable to Nelson.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Thatcher charged following coup attempt
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    LOL
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Thatcher charged following coup attempt
    Originally posted by Aladdin
    LOL
    it gets better ...jeffry archer may well be involved in setting up bank accounts!
  • Options
    I read in the torygraph today something that would suggest that maggie thatcher has got nothing to do with anything. Apparently Mark is rolling in it, and is slightly prodigal as well.
  • Options
  • Options
    _40239609_maggie-ap203.jpg
  • Options
    ASOCFILE1520030908004547.jpg
  • Options
    And speaking of the devil...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/3602630.stm

All this bad news might prove too much for poor Maggie. Wouldn't that be awful?
  • Options
    Wouldn't that be awful?

Your an insensitive idiot. Shut the fuck up.
  • Options
    All this misses one point.

If Thatcher was plotting a coup, he fucking well did right. The dictator in Equitorial Guinea is a cannibal, among otehr things.

Isn't itr odd how they were all arrested in Zimbabwe (who like dictators) and South Africa (who think Mugabe isn't all that bad, really). IT's very odd.

NO matter how odious Mr Thatcher is, it still stinks of fish. And he's noa as odious as our good friend Mr Mugabe.

No matter how odious Mrs Thatcher is, she doesn't eat people.
  • Options
    Oh no I won't. As a matter of fact I shall be immediately replacing the 'reserve' bottle of bubbly that was consumed the other day, lest the tragic development catches me unprepared.

You're more than welcome to come down to Brixton and raise a glass with us. It is going to be a wicked 2-3 days!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    If Thatcher was plotting a coup, he fucking well did right. The dictator in Equitorial Guinea is a cannibal, among otehr things.

In terms of the regime in place, I'd agree with you.

However unless we are now supporting the right of individuals to overthrow foreign governments because it will help them commercially, this should be condemned.

Bearing in mind that we don't even like the US doing it.

And the UN, who should act to protect the population, are sitting on their hands again...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Man Of Kent

However unless we are now supporting the right of individuals to overthrow foreign governments because it will help them commercially, this should be condemned.

the place is awash with oil ...i'll bet all i have that if he's guilty he wasn't doing it for anyones benefit but his own.
    the twat should get life!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Aladdin
    And speaking of the devil...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/3602630.stm

All this bad news might prove too much for poor Maggie. Wouldn't that be awful?

That’s a pretty sick thing to say…Still I guess you’re an example of how hateful many Liberals can be.

I’m too young to remember Thatcher and I’m sure she made mistakes and was not perfect. But, to have won three consecutive terms she must have been doing something right…

And like it or not it is undisputable fact that economically Britain was much richer at the end of Thatcher’s time in power than it was when she was first elected.

Being the daughter of a grocer she was far more ‘working class’ than many Labour/LibDem politicians…
  • Options
    from what I've heard of Guinea's current regime I commend the man for trying to overthrow it.
    I don't care who his mother is, trying to destroy a corrupt government takes balls.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Whowhere
    trying to destroy a corrupt government takes balls.
    but to put your own in his place just to line your own pockets is as detestable as the the actions of the bastard they are chucking out.
  • Options
    Well...yeah.
    But hey, at least he doesn't eat people.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Whowhere
    Well...yeah.
    But hey, at least he doesn't eat people.
    right!
    theres some sick bastards running the show thats for sure.
    if what i read is correct he used to eat their nuts ...now he's ended up with prostate cancer!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Disillusioned
    That’s a pretty sick thing to say…Still I guess you’re an example of how hateful many Liberals can be.
    Perhaps. I make no excuse for looking forward to the death of Margaret Thatcher. I believe the world will be a better place for it.

In an ideal world no one should celebrate the death of another human being. Then again in an ideal world people would not be inhuman monsters and in the business of fucking up countless people's lives for greed and personal gain. I reckon many folk, even some of those who appear "shocked" that some of us will open champagne on the news of her death, could name at least one person they will be happy to hear about dying.
    And like it or not it is undisputable fact that economically Britain was much richer at the end of Thatcher’s time in power than it was when she was first elected.
    The number of children below the poverty line more than doubled from 16% to 33% by the time she left Downing Street; the gap between the rich and the poor much widened and countless millions were left definitely worse off under her.

There is not much consolation about the relative wealth of a country when most of it is in the hands of a few.