Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

is this for real?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
http://www.thesite.org.uk/youthnet/jsp/polopoly.jsp?d=163&a=218

on this it says that PCP is often laced in other drugs...ie grass. when i was england i bought ALOT and smoked ALOT all of it the same stuff, all of which i'm sure was laced with something, something that made me seriously trip out, and have a serious problem after....is it possibly it was this stuff?

Comments

• Options
    no.
    if it was ...when ever the police or customs make a find ...it would be all over the papers.
    we just smoke very good weed in the UK.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    no.
    if it was ...when ever the police or customs make a find ...it would be all over the papers.
    we just smoke very good weed in the UK.

Not as good as Holland I'm sure.
  • Options
    well at least there is hardly any chance of having your gear laced with PCP in this country.

In an illegal, unregulated marketplace thats the best quality control factor you can hope for:( ;)
  • Options
    Personally I think they may have worded that somewhat badly. If you were to buy PCP in this country the likelyhood is that it would be just that. But then having said that your never going to buy it unless you really go looking and meet some very wierd people.

Weed would never be 'dipped' with it here because the stuff is so rare, it makes no sense.

Could have been ketamine I suppose, but that goes for a lot more than weed so I very much doubt that.
  • Options
    Weed's just an all around good drug with less side effects than most other psycodelics. Nice seditive, mild hallucinagen. It expands your thoughts and lets you lose yourself to your mind.

I'd doubt anyone would lace it with PCP. It would be way too expensive for the dealer anyway. Perhaps you just picked up some Whitewidow or some other strand of Cannibus with a high level of THC.
  • Options
    i've had some really strog stuff in the past, but nothing like this stuff, it was nasty.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Yeah man I had this wicked shit the other day - my weed had been double dipped in acid and it got me fucking spandangled.
    ...but that wasn't even as good as the time I took some speckled mitsi's which had smack in them. My dealer said they put them in pills to get people addicted.

:D
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Re: is this for real?
    Originally posted by twisted_trinity
    http://www.thesite.org.uk/youthnet/jsp/polopoly.jsp?d=163&a=218

on this it says that PCP is often laced in other drugs...ie grass. when i was england i bought ALOT and smoked ALOT all of it the same stuff, all of which i'm sure was laced with something, something that made me seriously trip out, and have a serious problem after....is it possibly it was this stuff?

Naaah, its bollocks. Lifted from American books by the looks of it, which often say that weed is often laced with PCP.
  • Options
    Yeah man I had this wicked shit the other day - my weed had been double dipped in acid and it got me fucking spandangled.

funnyman:D

(there are a few people who might actually believe that and not get the joke incidently:) i.e: me @ 16 'Is super skunk class a? does block really get cut with k' )

• Options
    Originally posted by Skive
    ...but that wasn't even as good as the time I took some speckled mitsi's which had smack in them. My dealer said they put them in pills to get people addicted.

Isn't LSD rendered totally ineffective when burned?

I've heard this before off a clown calling it "sputnik" claiming it's all the rage, wasn't exactly convinced.
  • Options
    heh heh, i suspect he was having a laugh mate, as i stated above:D

(winds in imaginary fishing rod; Skive you are a naughty person):D
  • Options
    and don't forget the cyanide,MDMA,cocaine,opium laced super duper super skunk thats out on the black market.
  • Options
    and don't forget the cyanide,MDMA,cocaine,opium laced super duper super skunk thats out on the black market.

piss taker :p
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by Martin_Bashir
    heh heh, i suspect he was having a laugh mate, as i stated above:D

Yup. I was.

Generally you aint going to make any wonga my spiking cheap drugs with dearer drugs.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    To be honest, it probably had more to do with you 'smoking to the point of passing out 5 nights in a row' than the possibility of your weed being dipped with anything.
  • Options
    Cannabis is actually a fairly powerful psychedelic in large amounts.
  • Options
    Especially if you eat it.
  • Options
    Cannabis is actually a fairly powerful psychedelic in large amounts.
    Especially if you eat it.

just because you cant see surreal images or 'pwetty colours' doesnt mean something isnt psychedelic or psychotropic.

Thought modification is the most profound impact any psychedelic can have (most human philosophy agrees that your thought processes make up a large amount of what 'you' is, so anything thats fuckin around with that is not to be taken likely.

The mind is a fragile thing:p
  • Options
    Indeed, THC is stronger when eaten because its broken down in the liver into a longer lasting more hallucinogenic chemical.