Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Shrooms in Ireland?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    would eating one's off the ground be stronger than the one's you buy in the shop? like are they more potent because they're fresh etc etc
    How many do you eat from the freshly picked ones because i know in the shops there isn't an overly large amount in them, i chewed up roughly 18 grams in a mouthful or two, it didn't take long to eat them. I came up very quickly on them too, would this have been because of chewing them all near enough at once?
    Originally posted by turlough
    would eating one's off the ground be stronger than the one's you buy in the shop? like are they more potent because they're fresh etc etc

Dosage can change but you are always safe with about 30 - 35.
    25 is good for a first time and you should probably make it up with a pot of tea.

There is no need to eat them from the ground. They will not be that much stronger. They also work quite well if you dry them and will last for months.

Once you have taken 30 or so and you feel its wearing off , don't bother with more, it does not work.

Make sure you pick the right ones . Good look
    Quite probably the Thai or Columbian ones bought from online or a shop will be weight for weight stronger than the native ones.

But, to my mind they are different, the two active chemicals are supposed to be almost one and the same, but mushie experiences feel quite different depending on the type. So I dont really believe that.
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Quite probably the Thai or Columbian ones bought from online or a shop will be weight for weight stronger than the native ones.

But, to my mind they are different, the two active chemicals are supposed to be almost one and the same, but mushie experiences feel quite different depending on the type. So I dont really believe that.

Me Fuckin neither . Sorry but I fell into that little trap before . In Thailand I had a certain dose that would have been equal to an average ( not stong ) Irish dose.
    I spent the fuckin night on a beach alone digging holes with a pack of wild dogs and talking to myself and the wind !!

In Amsterdam I ate one feckin Mexican Mushie. It was supposed to last 3 hrs max. .....6 hrs later I was ready to call an excorcist !

Ireland = 30 mushies in a cup of tea. Or if there is 3 people a big pot of 90 - 100 . You should get some hallicinating and you can't stop laughing !!

But watch those bloody foreigners !! I also fell in love with a rock on a wet toilet floor from a different time in Thailand
    well captaincaveman - i think you and me should go shoroming together real soon. in regards to my questions about where to find sheep, i found some. about ten of the little blighters. not quite enough to really go nuts on so last friday night after a quiet but good night out, i made myself a cup of sheeptea, with approx ten sheep in it. it was awesome. never only had ten sheep before, usually its all thrown into a pot and you get about 30/40 which is good - but ten on their own are pretty good. couldnt sleep all night though - must get some valium for next time.

*more mod tutting - Jade's already told you about this*
    *and again!*

Did you do them alone last friday night ?? Must have been a trip !!

Yeah you are better doing them early rather than late . Other wise its the end of the next day

I had a load of directions up for you Eric but they edited my map !!
    whats the score, whats next?

yeah did them on my own in my room. it got freaky when i found myself on the roof in my boxers smoking cigarettes and laughing to myself - plus i had no dope to calm myself down - doh! recently enough i did them at 5.30 am in some guys kitchen and was up all fricking night. i puked as i ate them and as i didnt want to waste them - so i ate the puke!!!! never never take them after about 12/1 am - you will be awake forever. captaincaveman - you ever do anything like that at 5.30am? and also you were wrong about the eating thing - if you eat the little blighters they are stronger - the more you chew, the stronger they are - but how long can anyone chew those damn things?
    Originally posted by bananaman
    whats the score, whats next?

yeah did them on my own in my room. it got freaky when i found myself on the roof in my boxers smoking cigarettes and laughing to myself - plus i had no dope to calm myself down - doh! recently enough i did them at 5.30 am in some guys kitchen and was up all fricking night. i puked as i ate them and as i didnt want to waste them - so i ate the puke!!!! never never take them after about 12/1 am - you will be awake forever. captaincaveman - you ever do anything like that at 5.30am? and also you were wrong about the eating thing - if you eat the little blighters they are stronger - the more you chew, the stronger they are - but how long can anyone chew those damn things?

I was in my kitchen recently around the same time and I had a skin full of dope and was pissed as a fart. After much harassment i ate a raw pile of the things and you can't chew them for long. I still reckon the best way is to make a strong brew and gulp them down with a ton of suger .

Then you play the waiting game !!

Any way Bananaman , as you probably know, from what I have written above , I am just about ready to knock them on the head.

But maybe one more for the road ....
    you don't knock shrooms on the head - they knock you on the head. just reading your posts, the story you mentioned about digging with dogs in thailand - that wasn't on ko phagnan by any chance was it? i was there two years ago and a thai guy in a bar told me about some crazy irish guy who took way too many shrooms and flipped out! then, apparantly the following year, i.e., last year, he told me he saw the same irish guy at the full moon party on haad rin beach out of his mind again, face down in the sand - wearing a cowboy hat i think. could this be you, captaincaveman?
    Originally posted by bananaman
    you don't knock shrooms on the head - they knock you on the head. just reading your posts, the story you mentioned about digging with dogs in thailand - that wasn't on ko phagnan by any chance was it? i was there two years ago and a thai guy in a bar told me about some crazy irish guy who took way too many shrooms and flipped out! then, apparantly the following year, i.e., last year, he told me he saw the same irish guy at the full moon party on haad rin beach out of his mind again, face down in the sand - wearing a cowboy hat i think. could this be you, captaincaveman?

Well I will be the son of a bitch. Yes the eagle bar , sandy bay , August 2 yrs ago. I woke up the next day in the same bed as an annoying Canadian guys bed in my smalls !!
    I was also sporting a very distinct black leather cowboy hat , every year since then...
    I must admit the CCM has made a bit of a name for himself down there of late .

You must have been partying hard only metres away from each other. Funny i have met alot of people who I know from Thailand. it rules there .
    I presume you enjoyed the ladies at the FM party and the huge proton sized pills.
    But nothing tops the mushies !!

why not relate a mushroom story of your own to the forum and see if I was about at the time. I was on that beach for ages !!
    Its rediculous how many times me or my mates have been abroad and chatting to someone, who realises we are irish and then begins some story about another irishman the year before who is like infamous for some outrageous activity or somthing. Its suddenly becoming clearer who some these outlandish fellows may be. :p
    Originally posted by addicted7
    Its rediculous how many times me or my mates have been abroad and chatting to someone, who realises we are irish and then begins some story about another irishman the year before who is like infamous for some outrageous activity or somthing. Its suddenly becoming clearer who some these outlandish fellows may be. :p

Yep, its too small a world to get away with any crazy party shit. It always comes back over the water to haunt ye !!