Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Shrooms in Ireland?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Alright. Does anyone know of any good picking spots around Dublin. We have been up the hills a few times looking but no joy. A mate found 30/40 last week but I think it may have been a fluke. We generally head up to start of Wicklow Hills facing the city - got loads up there 2 years ago - none last year ( I think we went up a bit late). Has anyone found any around Dublin at all? Generally if one field has them around here - then most of the usual fields will. Weather is a bit gammy at the moment but you never know, wet and warm can be good. We have heard of spots down the country where you just lean over and grab a handfull of the little buggers - anyone know more about these magical spots?

Comments

• Options
    Even if I did know Dublin, which I dont, I think the Mod's might frown upon this as giving out a source, which your not allowed to do. Sorry.
  • Options
    Okay then, I am new to this forum and not sure of your rules etc. Let me rephrase my question - does anyone know of any good fields in Dublin/Wicklow for sheep spotting? I have been an avid sheep enthusiast for many years now and am interested in finding out about new spots to appreciate this sexy little animal. PS Im not trying to be smart - it's just that I'd like the frickin' info.
  • Options
    I wont be able to help you, but people on www.bluelight.nu might be able to.
  • Options
    ok man, thanks for the help ill check it out
  • Options
    I'm sorry I cant be of more help. Feel free to stick around though.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bananaman
    Okay then, I am new to this forum and not sure of your rules etc. Let me rephrase my question - does anyone know of any good fields in Dublin/Wicklow for sheep spotting? I have been an avid sheep enthusiast for many years now and am interested in finding out about new spots to appreciate this sexy little animal. PS Im not trying to be smart - it's just that I'd like the frickin' info.
    you did give me a chuckle there ...stick around mate.
    hello and welcome to the assylum.
  • Options
    cheers - i'm sure i will be around - unless i find some of those magical little buggers this evening........then who knows where i'll be...........................!!!!!!!

on a totally unrelated topic has anyone listened to the Prodigys new album - Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned? If you like that type of music - its like Blade 2 soundtrack - then you'll love this album. Song 5 - Hotride is awesome.
  • Options

haha, ireland is one big magic mushroom, just eat it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by turlough
    haha, ireland is one big magic mushroom, just eat it.
    yes ...that explains the little people to be sure ...
  • Options
    I know of a few places around my area to pick shrooms but not dublin, sorry.

Bluelight would be your best bet, in the European drug discussion board.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    I know of a few places around my area to pick shrooms

:rolleyes: you believe anything them Newry boys tell ya ;)
  • Options
    We'll see.
  • Options
    We'll see.

we'll see when your in hospital
  • Options
    Yea visiting you when you take too many drugs and freak it.
  • Options
    Yea visiting you when you take too many drugs and freak it.

touche
  • Options
    Mushies In Wicklow

Nice forum you have here. I have learned alot and now I feel its time to give a little back if possible. I have just read this inquiry into the availability of magic sheep in the Co.Dublin area. I am a native of Co. Wiclow and I feel I can help you on your feverish hunt for the little seasonal sheisters !! ( sheep I mean ) .

Edited by LadyJade -
    Tut tut, should have taken Bongbudda's advice. Waaay to much information. Even if you are referring to 'sheep'
  • Options
    we'll see when your in hospital

i wouldnt want to head to crazy hill :p
  • Options
    Mushies

I guess thats understandable. You never know what could be hanging around up there for you , but sure we are all Irish here, there is no need to be worried, its a reasonably public place and bananaman can bring a mate ! Perhaps apple man !

Any way to ease your mind I attach a picture of me that should dispel any fears !!
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Okay then, I am new to this forum and not sure of your rules etc.

You could check out TheSite's Good Manners Guide and more specifically the General Drugs Board Info if you want to know what the guidelines are. Welcome!
  • Options
    Originally posted by David Grohl
    i wouldnt want to head to crazy hill :p

so you've been to newry then, do you live near it?
  • Options
    yeah i know newry pretty well, live down the road from it actually :D
  • Options
    yeah i know newry pretty well, live down the road from it actually :D

where are you from, scumdalk??
  • Options
    nah not that dump, i live in the point
  • Options
    nah not that dump, i live in the point

NO WAY, all the time there's actually been another siter that lives relatively close to Newry and i never even knew, i know loads of people from there, i'm actually form Camlough but who's heard of it :confused:
  • Options
    NO WAY, all the time there's actually been another siter that lives relatively close to Newry and i never even knew, i know loads of people from there, i'm actually form Camlough but who's heard of it :confused:

believe it or not i have lol
  • Options
    Shrooms in Ireland

Nice to see you two love birds are finally catching up ! But never lose sight of the thread here !! What about Banana man and his search for " those whose name we must not utter " .

We should be trying to help him out !! unless by now he has been and found and had a ball. I guess thats quite likely.

Any way. Have a good one all. Hope monday flies for us !
  • Options
    When is the exact date or so for them growing in Ireland? I've only heard it's september...september is 2 days away.
  • Options
    Well it depends on the weather really not the date . Rain and dampness followed by sun shine and warmth. So around now in Ireland is good.
    They can only last a day or two at a time so you have to strike while they are hot !!
    But they will regenerate over and over during that time
  • Options
    I think i'll have to head out soon for the weekend.
  • Options
    yep !! big time. Hope it works out man ! Let me know about the trip. Thinking of downing a few dozen myself soon ! !