Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Shite

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Don't mean to gross anybody out, but has anyone ever touched a shite, like with their hands?

There's a society about that kind of thing at Dundee College, apparently :yes:

Comments

• Options
    Bri the Scatman...
  • Options
    i think i got a bit on my hand when i was cleaning some of my shoe once but i never actually indulged with my hands, so no.
  • Options
    Neither have I.

What would you do if you did a massive steamer at work, like a huge bastard, and it wouldn't flush?

In my old uni halls, somebody once put shite on somebody elses toothbrush :yes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bri-namite

What would you do if you did a massive steamer at work, like a huge bastard, and it wouldn't flush?

scoop it up with a cup and fuck it out the window on top of some poor bastard
  • Options
    i always have gloves and full body suit on when doing stuff like that

i help out at the county scout site, and while its general duties and maintenance, apart from the car parking and security which is special at big events, when the toilet system has something wrong with it they call in the big squad
  • Options
    funnily enough yes i have, strange how these things happen when one works in a hospital
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Originally posted by blonde__batman
    funnily enough yes i have, strange how these things happen when one works in a hospital

:yes: and a nursery.
  • Options
    I have five kids, go figure.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Miffy
    I have five kids, go figure.

Is that your lot now?
  • Options
    :( When we went away at school one of the boys took a shit in a cup an left it on our doorstep
  • Options
    many times.
    not out of curiosity and not for pleasure, but out of necessity.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Foxxy_Cymru
    :( When we went away at school one of the boys took a shit in a cup an left it on our doorstep

:o thats absolutely shocking.
  • Options
    Originally posted by littlemissy
    :o thats absolutely shocking.

There was a group of boys a year older than me who had a shit facination. A few times they smeared it all over the bathroom walls, once they put one in the opening of a vending machine and once they went to a house a few miles away from school and did it in some random lady's laundry machine cuz it was in her garage. I know theres more but I eventually stopped listening. What grosses me out is to do some of the stuff they did means they would have had to touch it... like get a good hold on it. And people wonder why I hate this place... :/
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    There was a group of boys a year older than me who had a shit facination. A few times they smeared it all over the bathroom walls, once they put one in the opening of a vending machine and once they went to a house a few miles away from school and did it in some random lady's laundry machine cuz it was in her garage. I know theres more but I eventually stopped listening. What grosses me out is to do some of the stuff they did means they would have had to touch it... like get a good hold on it. And people wonder why I hate this place... :/

so bad.

i had to deal with 3 four-year-olds who did that at work once. but you wouldnt expect it from grown adults :|
  • Options
    This so reminds me of an episode of MAD TV that I saw today.

It was the skit with Stuart and his crazy mom.

they were are stuarts school and his teacher asked him if he had any kind of lose of a loved one and he's like "Well I lost my army man when I swallowed him and my mom had to monitor my poop and when she found him, his gun was missing. :crazyeyes "

LMAO...

(also when he's swimming in the pool and he poops in it and hes like "HELP!! MY POOP IS CHASING ME!!" ) classic.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blnde_BombShell
    This so reminds me of an episode of MAD TV that I saw today.

It was the skit with Stuart and his crazy mom.

:heart: Stuart. Its the only skits I watch, always make me laugh.

i had to deal with 3 four-year-olds who did that at work once. but you wouldnt expect it from grown adults :|

The sad part being... nobody was really shocked that it happened. Fucked up episodes like that are an every day occurance in this inbred white trash hell hole go nowhere town.
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    :heart: Stuart. Its the only skits I watch, always make me laugh.

Do you know if they have any "The Best of...Stuart from MAD TV" ??? That would sell like crazy. I swear almost every person in the states has either re-inacted a skit from stuart or something from Dave Chappelle :rolleyes: OR Blue Collar (on comedy central, with larry the cable guy :heart: )
  • Options
    All three great shows. I can admit that I've done a Stuart impression... Look what I can do *jumps* :o I'm not aware that they have the best of Stuart, but you're right. They should, it would sell hot.
  • Options
    When I was wee, everyone used to put shit in a bag and put it through someones letterbox. Dogshit it was, mind. And I never did anything so vulgar. ;o