Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Last argie bargie you had ?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So when was the last argument/disagreement you have ?

Mine was today when a sour faced pompus biddy decided to bump into me as i was shopping. She bumped into me then had the cheek to say Id wrecked her flowers. Her trolley bumped into my handbasket, which happened to break the stem of a couple of the flowers.

Cheeky fart......so I told her, then wandered off doing my shopping........with a smile on my face :lol:

Comments

• Options
    I've had lots of little niggles with patients at work but I'm really in the mood for a good fight. I've not screamed at someone for absolutely ages and I can feel something brewing inside me. :d
  • Options
    Having it
  • Options
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    I can feel something brewing inside me. :d

go Bumble go Bumble :hyper: :hyper:

dont pick on me though, ive done enough arguing today :D
  • Options
    I haven't had a good fight for ages.

The people I wanted to were goin in the opposite direction. Like the chav cunt today who shut the train doors in my face :mad:
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    I had a right go at the cabin boy (mum) for not grasping the simple concept of calling someone up to check something before getting to this place an hour later to find I have the wrong stuff with me.:mad:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    I haven't had a good fight for ages.

The people I wanted to were goin in the opposite direction. Like the chav cunt today who shut the train doors in my face :mad:

Bastards!
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    go Bumble go Bumble :hyper: :hyper:

dont pick on me though, ive done enough arguing today :D

Nah, I need a good verbal slanging match. There just isn't anyone aside from my mum who can give it back to the level needed to sustain my interest and I don't want to upset her right now!
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I'm pretty sure that I had one in the last month or something and I enjoyed it, but I can't seem to remember anything about it right now...
  • Options
    Wooo, a fighting nun :hyper:
  • Options
    I had one on saturday with this kid, couldn't have been older than 14/15. He was in full belief that I knew nothing about the band who's t-shirt I was wearing (Bad Religion) and attempted to quiz me on said band. I kicked him and walked off.

serves the cunt right.

Bastard Chav.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Dr Pirate
    I had one on saturday with this kid, couldn't have been older than 14/15. He was in full belief that I knew nothing about the band who's t-shirt I was wearing (Bad Religion) and attempted to quiz me on said t-shirt. I kicked him and walked off.

serves the cunt right.

Bastard Chav.

Bad Religion = ace band

You shouting / kicking at child for reason above = not big and not clever
  • Options
    Bad Religion = ace band

You shouting / kicking at child for reason above = not big and not clever

BR = Uber pwning

It wasn't big or clever... But it worked.
  • Options
    well if anyone wants a fun slanging match in person or whatever and is local to me

im quite happy to oblige
  • Options
    There just isn't anyone aside from my mum who can give it back to the level needed to sustain my interest

I could:)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    I could:)

Nah, women are best at shouting at one another. Fighting verbally and loudly with a man isn't quite as fun for some reason.
  • Options
    About 15 minutes ago because my mum decided to tell me she might be getting married. Fools game.
  • Options
    With my parents. Since results day it's been constant.
  • Options
    on the bus the other week. this scally was sat near me and was shouting really loudly how she didn't like my shoes. so i had a massive argument with her about how she should shut the fuck up. stupid cow.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lipsy
    on the bus the other week. this scally was sat near me and was shouting really loudly how she didn't like my shoes. so i had a massive argument with her about how she should shut the fuck up. stupid cow.

You should have stabbed her in the leg with a large spoon. Failing that, beaten her to death with the very shoe she hated so much!
  • Options
    You should have stabbed her in the leg with a large spoon. Failing that, beaten her to death with the very shoe she hated so much!
    although i wanted to hit her afterwards i would never actually do such a thing
  • Options
    Originally posted by lipsy
    although i wanted to hit her afterwards i would never actually do such a thing

wise move. never hit a scally. if they retaliate, sovereign ring-shaped scars on your face aren't a good look.

and for me it was earlier when me and my mum tag teamed against the bitch-arse dental nurse on the phone.
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    and for me it was earlier when me and my mum tag teamed against the bitch-arse dental nurse on the phone.

From the top rope?
  • Options
    From the top rope?

big style. it's not in my nature to shout at people, but she had it coming. and my mum just loves a fight. if this were wrestling, we'd have funky lycra suits, and she'd have a fake chair smashed over her head. only i'd have cunningly swapped it for a real chair. then i would deny her medical care til 2006 and see how the fuck she liked it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    big style. it's not in my nature to shout at people, but she had it coming. and my mum just loves a fight. if this were wrestling, we'd have funky lycra suits, and she'd have a fake chair smashed over her head. only i'd have cunningly swapped it for a real chair. then i would deny her medical care til 2006 and see how the fuck she liked it.

Kaffrin 3.16! :p
  • Options
    BR = Uber pwning

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by O_o
    :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

:thumb: you 0wn
  • Options
    Sunday night when I saw the kid who robbed my sisters fone, Ive had him about it before and he still denys it but everyone knows it was him. He was supposed to be her mate aswell.

It was in the pub the other night. Then he decides to get some girl over to me later and start mouthin off. Cheeky mare, I was just laughin at her goin "yeah whatever darlin" then she stormed off and came back over later with a drink sayin sorry :lol:
  • Options
    *shrugs* can't remember the last time i had a proper barney with anyone. I don't actually tend to have goes at people or shout. I can't stand scenes or slanging matches. I tend to deliver a couple of sarcastic lines, say my piece in a normal tone and then let whoever take it from there. Most of them don't bother to proceed onto an arguement as they really don't have a leg to stand on.

The only person who i can have a proper good barney with is dad and even those have eased off just recently.

I am at peace with the world :yes: or just storing it up for one almighty row :p