Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Fake ID

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i know its all illegal and yeah we're not meant to have them, BUT im thinking about it! the good girl inside of me tells me to not give into to peer pressure and the chance to rave it up in the Minstry of Sound!

Just wana know, what does everyone think about fake id, any advice or personal experience? go mad!! :D

thanking you :)

Comments

• Options
    a lot of places only accept driving liscence [proviional or full] or passports as valid proof of ID

and if they accept other forms they usually can spot fakes a mile off
  • Options
    Yeah I think most places have now cottoned onto the fake ID thing, and only accept DLs, passports or the official ID watsit.
  • Options
    yeah, more hassle than it's worth.

i still get IDed everywhere, and even when i take my passport with me, they often refuse to believe it's real. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Places usually know, so theres no point.

Im 18 and always get asked for ID, this weekend a doorman looked at my ID and proclaimed "Hey, he looks like Harry Potter":yeees:
  • Options
    Remember when I was lining up outside this night club and a guy infront of me, (Looked in his late 20s) Was refused to enter in the club coz he had no ID on him. He was gobsmacked and said, he didn't carry any ID on him coz he's never had any trouble before.

But yeah, clubs are usually strict with IDs now and will only except Driving license/Passport/etc - They wouldn't even except Student ID cards.
  • Options
    most places will accept university student cards if they are for their local university only

as they can tell if they are fakes or not
  • Options
    Fake ID's are easy to notice these days. They seem to only be accepting passports&driving licence's now.
  • Options
    i have fake ID which i offten use and get away with it. though it´s a perfect match of a NUS card.
  • Options
    Originally posted by twisted_trinity
    though it´s a perfect match of a NUS card.

Thats why then :p
  • Options
    When I used my fake id I hardly got in anywhere. Prove it cards, passports and driver licences seem to be the only way I think.
  • Options
    Thank God I'm 19. :p

My sister had one of those portman cards but places stopped accepting it 'cause they're so easily forged.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Renzokuken
    Places usually know, so theres no point.

Im 18 and always get asked for ID, this weekend a doorman looked at my ID and proclaimed "Hey, he looks like Harry Potter":yeees:

My sister gets told that all the time when she goes out. :D A lot of people also find it ard to believe that she is actually a girl, not a boy.
  • Options
    If you're a girl with nice tits then yuou'll get let in.

You might just have to suck some bouncer cock.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    If you're a girl with nice tits then yuou'll get let in.

So True and So Unfair the amount of girls I have seen out (well...two) that are underaged. I would never ever have been able to get in underaged. Pah.
  • Options
    So True and So Unfair the amount of girls I have seen out (well...two) that are underaged. I would never ever have been able to get in underaged. Pah.

I am IDed more now, than I was when I was underage. It's too weird.
  • Options
    Dont bother. Waste of money. If you get asked for id you get asked. Just ride you're luck untill you are actually old enough.
  • Options
    So True and So Unfair the amount of girls I have seen out (well...two) that are underaged.

Yeah I know - I do feel sorry for the lads... hehe
    Though after all, it is the men at are allowing the girls in without having to ask for ID as all they're interested is getting a nice view of their cleavage.
  • Options
    See i never had any of these problems when i had a fake ID.... probably because it was based on the age proof scheme.
    Got it on the internet but cant remember the web address. It had holograms and stuff like that on it
  • Options
    Suppose it always depends on the club/the bouncer and how well run the place is. If it's popular with 18+ then they don't want kiddies knocking about, and putting their place at risk by getting shut down - But if it aint soo popular and need profit, they would welcome a few in, to gain a few quid on their side; especially for the girls as that's were they make the money when the fellas offer to buy them a drink, etc.
  • Options
    it jsut a case of asking round your friends to see if they know anyone who can make them.
  • Options
    Or, you know, not drinking underage :p

I've been ID'd only once. On my 18th birthday.
  • Options
    Don't think I've ever been asked for ID and I don't even look my age (I'm 19 by the way) *shrugs*

Actually did once when I was out with my sister and her mates. Though that's cause it was for 21+
  • Options
    I have a Citizen Card and have used that whenever i've been ID-ed and that's always been accepted.
  • Options
    if gettin id'd at the bar is a problem. ask for a more sophisticated drink.

i.e stella instead of carling
    jameson instead of jack daniels.

etc etc.

to get in somewhere, correct your posture to a confident and borderline don't fuck with me.
    girls push breasts forward.........
  • Options
    Originally posted by molo

to get in somewhere, correct your posture to a confident and borderline don't fuck with me.

:lol: I'm sorry but I would just have to laugh at anyone who would attempt to walk in like that.
  • Options
    To that I would add don't dress in slutwear and don't wear ben sherman shirts.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    To that I would add don't dress in slutwear and don't wear ben sherman shirts.

:yes: You know, less is more. Really.
  • Options
    ordering real ale, which tastes nice anyway is always a dead giveaway that you cant be an underage lager lout

and before anyone disses real ale, fair enough if they think it tastes ming, but the recent advertisement for hobgoblin ale hits it straight in the bullseye

"whats the matter lager boy, afraid you might taste something"
  • Options
    mmmm black sheep
  • Options
    What's all the fuss about again?