Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Candles

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Do they make Birthday candles that light up like sparklers or is what I've seen on Tv just normal fireworks sparklers on a Birthday cake?

One of the girls on the Boat Party next weekend is also having her Birthday onthe boat so we're getting her a surprise Birthday cake

Comments

• Options
    I always had the "trick candles" where they wouldnt go out. :( I found out what they were when I was 10, after I had 4 birthdays with them before and ended up in tears because I didn't know what was wrong with my candles. :( Hmmmf

That would be an awesome birthday cake though :yes:
  • Options
    you can buy indoor sparklers that you could put on the cake.

in blackheath village theres a shop called something like 'it's a wrap' next to blackheath hair studio and opposite the italian restaurant that sell them.
    pm me if you want more in-depth directions
  • Options
    Well I looked in tesco and all they had were Barbie Candles :eek2:

I was thinking of trick candles but that would be mean
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blnde_BombShell
    I always had the "trick candles" where they wouldnt go out. :( I found out what they were when I was 10, after I had 4 birthdays with them before and ended up in tears because I didn't know what was wrong with my candles. :( Hmmmf

That would be an awesome birthday cake though :yes:

I never understood how trick candles work, it's like magic! :hyper:
  • Options
    OK Where have they gone??

I've been to a huge tesco's a huge asda just now and no one has Birthday Candles :eek2:

I just ordered the Cake for saturday morning .. but no a single birthday candle to go on them!!!