Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

posting results

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
If your school is posting your results are you supposed to get them on the same results day as everyone else or on the next day?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I got my GCSE results in the post a few days after they'd been released.

.:Crispy:.
  • Options
    I'd think a few days after. I persume the schools/colleges only get the results on the day they're released. So they'd be sent out that day or the day after.
  • Options
    the schools may get them before the release date but are not allowed them to be publicly viewed until after modnight on the day of release

you should be able to go into school and have found them out, even if they were/are going to post them to you

in my case for both gcse and A level they did both
  • Options
    Originally posted by MrG
    the schools may get them before the release date but are not allowed them to be publicly viewed until after modnight on the day of release

you should be able to go into school and have found them out, even if they were/are going to post them to you

in my case for both gcse and A level they did both

We can go into school to get our results but I opted for mine to be posted as I thought I'd get them on the same day (thursday) as they would presumably post them the night before, but now I'm not sure and I don't want to be waiting for a couple of days for my results.