Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

dress up + quik rant bout girls aloud

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i despise girls aloud. just seen them on TOTP (yes,i am sad,sitting in on a friday night). they're so slim + pretty. cows. bet they're all guys in drag.

however,moving on :) my boyfriends in love with satan. ie,jennifer ellison (she's another of these slim,pretty men in drag). i wanna be as pretty as her,so i was gonna dress up like her. anyone know where i can dress' like she wears in that chicago advert? grrr..had to listen to chris go on bout all her plus points in that photo. not impressed. also,wigs? im a brunnette,does anyone know where i can get a long blonde wig? cheers :)

Comments

• Options
    forget dressn like her n changin yourself. change ur boyfriend
  • Options
  • Options
    Originally posted by girl with sharp teeth
    IMHO I have to say - they're all dogs. If you're going to model yourself on some imaginary figure, at least make it a classy one. Your boyfriend has no taste.
    I disagree, i think they are all very attractive.

if u really want to look good for him emphasise ur own beauty
  • Options
    Originally posted by girl with sharp teeth
    IMHO I have to say - they're all dogs.

thank u thank u thank u!!!!! :D

lol,sorry:crazyeyes: been drinkin (on my own,nt good!) no,u guys,im not doing this permenantly! i jus wanna dress up 4 a bit of fun in the bedroom! u'no? ;) he know's i'd beat him if he didnt tell me how pretty i was once a week...;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky

Very well said.
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky

:yes:

And OK, Girls Aloud aint "beautiful" in a model sort of way, but they are really hot in a "yeah, I see you in the high street and I'd like to get your phone number" way. Make good girlfriend material, I reckon.

It's what being 20 is all about, too young to be a snob IMHO. Putting make up on and strutting your stuff, that's what girls are meant to do. I'd rather be a snob and look down my nose at people when I'm about 50, if it's all the same.
  • Options
    snob? who's a snob?
  • Options
    Originally posted by *chris'_bitch*
    snob? who's a snob?

Not you. I went off on one there.

Point still stands, though.
  • Options
    kk,so long as its not me :) i do hate snobs tho,u made a good point
  • Options
  • Options
    Girls Aloud aren't bad from the neck down. Same with Jennifer Ellison. They're alright if you don't look at the mantelpiece whilst stoking the fire.

I, unfortunately, do. The face is the most beautiful part of any woman, and Slags Aloud look like they fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.
  • Options
    Oh, and I would like to add that the prettiest brunettes are far prettier than the prettiest blondes.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Slags Aloud look like they fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

Oh please. Who are you trying to kid?
  • Options
    Originally posted by UpsetChap
    Oh please. Who are you trying to kid?

Nobody. They just look like five council estate slappers, they have very rough faces.
  • Options
    Nobody. They just look like five council estate slappers, they have very rough faces.

0007995B-C6F2-1F30-BF7A80C328EC0000.jpg

If this is the face of a girl on a coucil estate then I demand to be rehoused to an estate :naughty:
  • Options
    The world has gone mad!
  • Options
    figurewise they're nice, but as kermit has pointed out, facially they're nothing special *shrugs*
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    Girls Aloud aint "beautiful" in a model sort of way, but they are really hot in a "yeah, I see you in the high street and I'd like to get your phone number" way. Make good girlfriend material, I reckon.

yeah, if you like spending lots of time in court.
    I would like to add that the prettiest brunettes are far prettier than the prettiest blondes.

i think you'll find that :(
  • Options

:yes: They look like every other trendy/scally slapper that walks by in town with far too much make-up on :lol:
  • Options
    they all scare me.
    like the amount of make up they wear, especially in the vids, make them look like they aren't real. like someone went over their faces with mr sheen.

i'm sure they'd look alright if they toned the slap down. but no, the way they sell it, the beauty isn't natural.
    i'd much prefer someone who doesn't need to spend four hours in front of the mirror before going to the supermarket.
  • Options
    this is directed mainly at kermit:

what happens if they never actually fell out of the ugly tree, and are proudly sat on top of it, surely thats worse ;)
  • Options
    I hope your boyfriend realises that these "celebrities" have about a tonne of makeup on their face, plus their own team of stylists to make them look like that? I think Jennifer Ellison is a publicity-hungry stupid dog. She's in all the lads magazines every week talking about herself. I agree with the others that your boyfriend has no taste. If he really loves you, this is just a silly fantasy and it's you he truly loves, not some skinny girls who have to wear make up all the time to look presentable. My bloke has a crush on Nicole Kidman but he only wants to be with me. Don't worry about it too much. If he's not the one, you'll find him eventually.
  • Options
    i might be able to understand girls aloud, i wouldn't mind swapping my legs for Nadine's. but jennifer ellison is a nasty piece of work. i saw her video the other day & i wanted to vomit everywhere. why anyone would attempt to even try and look like her is beyond me.. she dresses like a 50 cent whore, & resembles a hamster with hideous HIDEOUS hair extensions.

you need to bash your boyfriend into shape, im sure you are far mpre good looking than the jennifer ellison clones out there anyway.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lexxie*
    i might be able to understand girls aloud, i wouldn't mind swapping my legs for Nadine's. but jennifer ellison is a nasty piece of work. i saw her video the other day & i wanted to vomit everywhere. why anyone would attempt to even try and look like her is beyond me.. she dresses like a 50 cent whore, & resembles a hamster with hideous HIDEOUS hair extensions.

you need to bash your boyfriend into shape, im sure you are far mpre good looking than the jennifer ellison clones out there anyway.

If you look at her video you will also notice she's got little talent. She can't sing, all her songs are bombing in the charts and her clothes are setting a bad example.
  • Options
    Originally posted by HunnyPot
    I hope your boyfriend realises that these "celebrities" have about a tonne of makeup on their face, plus their own team of stylists to make them look like that?

nope. he's a boy. i wear very little make up + he thinks im obsessed with lotions + potions,lol. which i suppose i am,but still... :rolleyes:
    I think Jennifer Ellison is a publicity-hungry stupid dog.

i :heart: u!!!! :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lexxie*

aww,cheers dear:) and yes,i will beat him tonight :yes: along zella's lines tho,lol :p
  • Options
    Jennifer Elisson will be famous for as long as lads mags will print pictures of her tits.

It would be churlish of me to add that her mammaries have more talent.
  • Options
    i much prefer to have the feel of the product as well as the taster session i get in the lads mags

though i dont but them, have better things to spend money on
  • Options
    omg,my threads been so popular! :) *happy child*
  • Options
    Originally posted by Aspartame
    They're cheap and nasty. Like most of the B&Q Christmas decorations :yuck:

ur a good person :D u hate them almost as much as i do *bless u* :p