Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

bum

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
this is an extremely embarrassing problem but my bum keeps getting very sore and i do not know wot it is. at times it can become abit itchy and occationally there has been a spot of blood on my loo paper. I have not had anal sex so that is not the cause. i hav no idea wether it is because i wipe to much or not but its really annoying me.

wot shall i do???

Since i was born i started to decay. Nuthin ever ever goes my way.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Anytime you bleed from your arse then you should go to the doc. Better safe than sorry.

If you are too embarrased to speak to your GP then give the NHS direct people a call.

"An Englishman's never so natural as when he's holding his tongue." --Henry James
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Some common causes of your symptoms are here: http://www.thesite.org/health/your_body/an_itchy_ring.html

Go and have a discreet chat with your local chemist, who will probably give you a short course of treatment. If you are still suffering a week or so later, it's time to go to the doctor.

Sure, it's a bit embarrassing, but your GP has seen it all before, and it's worth it to get peace of mind.

Hope you feel better soon.