Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

MINDLESS RANT[s] OF THE DAY/NIGHT.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Feel free to have your rant in here. Yes, it can be inarticulate crap/vague streams of conciousness. Let it alll out my friend.

Mine -

Fuck you, and your poncey attempts to be good at what you aren't. And you, I HATE how you push and pull my emotions and KNOW how I'll crumble into a pile of disrespect to myself ALL for you. I hate how you've got me like a wee mad poncey forlorn teenager with how I talk about this but RAH. Three quid is not what I could afford today, and tomorrow..how will I afford £30? Le sigh. Another night in. :(

Comments

• Options
    Originally posted by sexmuffin
    i hate this hole board u all stick up 4 each otha why u stick up 4 that bitch?! she lives near me i bet if i went to hers shed suck me off wot a whore!!

You've been told about this.

Not only is this an offensive and un-necessary thing to say, your style is dis-respectful to other board users.

Now sod off and die you little pervert.
  • Options
    anadin extras are shit!!!

i took 3 an hour ago and my head is still throbbing :mad: :mad:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blah_x2

3? are ya crazy? :eek2:
    That's not a recommended dose, is it?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blah_x2

Migraine?

And do anadin have paracetamol, asprin or ibruprofen as the active ingredient?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Cruel2BKind

Depends on the volume of drug per tablet and what drug it is. There's also a little bit of leeway, s/he may feel a little rubbish but it won't kill her/him
  • Options
    sexmuffin: nobody is asking you to stay.

got stung by a wasp on my way home from work. it still hurts and my joint is numb. 6 HOURS LATER.:mad:

this girl i know told me she wants to be with me, and acts like we're happily married when we're together. i told her "let's make a go of it then" and she said she doesnt want to.:eek2:

keep waking up in the middle of the night, never used to and now its the same time every fucking night. if i had hair, id tear it out
  • Options
    This is for you.

You make me Busted things, you don't fuss about it. You're considerate. You never milk anything bad that's happened to you, just to get attention and sympathy off people. You're the most unselfish person I've ever come across. You've got perspective, you can call a spade a spade. You aren't a complete fucking idiot. You don't make stupid statements and fail to back them up. You love me for me, not for how much I happen to love you. You have a brain. The Wicked Witch of the West didn't set you and your straw on fire. You aren't a fucking numpty. You can spell. You make sense. You're eloquent. You're not the most stupid twit I've ever come across.

Most of all, you understand sarcasm. Please keep sending me nudies though, they're in high demand :thumb:
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    i hate stupid people. they suck eggs :mad: :|
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    This is for you.

You make me Busted things, you don't fuss about it. You're considerate. You never milk anything bad that's happened to you, just to get attention and sympathy off people. You're the most unselfish person I've ever come across. You've got perspective, you can call a spade a spade. You aren't a complete fucking idiot. You don't make stupid statements and fail to back them up. You love me for me, not for how much I happen to love you. You have a brain. The Wicked Witch of the West didn't set you and your straw on fire. You aren't a fucking numpty. You can spell. You make sense. You're eloquent. You're not the most stupid twit I've ever come across.

Most of all, you understand sarcasm.

Plus, you aren't a glamour model. Stop with the nudies. >:|
  • Options
    Originally posted by sexmuffin:
    i hate this hole board u all stick up 4 each otha why u stick up 4 that bitch?! she lives near me i bet if i went to hers shed suck me off wot a whore!!

i think a lot of us stick up for each other because we are generally friendly towards each other, there are always friendly spats going on

but the reason we pick on you [yes we are picking on you], is not because you came in making a mistake with the rape thing, we did offer suggestions, its because you continued acting like a self righteous arse wipe who's been sucking the toes of an egotistical stuck up dead facist dictator with no real power for the past few days

i stick up for her because shes a nice person, i would stick up for you if people were bullying you, but they are not, they are just pointing out how much of a numpty arse wipe you are/appear to be and then you prove our point by coming out with something like what i have quoted above, please just calm down and behave yourself

the stupid thing is i dont think even this deserves to be in a mindless rant of the random time period
  • Options
    Originally posted by Cruel2BKind

no its not but ive done it before and still live to tell the tale...

i think in overdose terms a whole packet would do damage

i dunno. im no drug expert i just take them :wave:
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983
    Plus, you aren't a glamour model. Stop with the nudies. >:|

i got offered a contract a few months back so technically speaking i could be if i wanted to...;)
  • Options
    Well, I'm in an amazingly good mood so :heart: all round for everyone. :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Fiend_85
    Migraine?

And do anadin have paracetamol, asprin or ibruprofen as the active ingredient?

migraine, no i do get them but this is a headache

and i have no idea what it contains, hurts my eyes to read the yellow box
  • Options
    Originally posted by *Lisa*
    Well, I'm in an amazingly good mood so :heart: all round for everyone. :)

Aw, good to hear it :heart:
  • Options
    should you even take anadin for migrane? i'm on them cos they are anti imflammatory or something or other.

anyways, i have no rants today
    i am in a stupidly good mood cos eisley may be coming to the uk this year and my back feels good and i am getting better! so yay for today!

however this time next week a blubbering mess shall i be as thats when the results are due....
  • Options
    A level results are today isnt they?

or you on about AS results or something else?
  • Options
    theres an irc room?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    I'm sick to the back teeth of all the bullying and abuse that goes on in here, and how it all seems to stem from the same four or five cunts in the IRC chatroom.

I would expect nothing better from most of them, but one person in particular should know better, and I know that away from here he is very pleasant company and shouldn't demean himself to bullying on the internet.

There's flaming moron n00bs, and there's a bit of gentle ribbing or banter, but there seems to be a concerted attack against one or two members of this message board. And that is not acceptable; I don't care if they "deserve" it or not, it is quite simply not acceptbale.

The person who I think should know better should know who he is. I have to say that I thought he was beyond that, and it is saddening to see that he is not.

I agree, wholeheartedly.
  • Options
    I actually don't have anything to rant about. Apart from the fact I forgot to book a hair appointment. Now it won't be done in time for when I go away. :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by sexmuffin
    im going u have all won ill not bova u ne more k?!!

LMAO, and who're you?
  • Options
    Originally posted by *Lisa*
    LMAO, and who're you?

Someone who keeps deleting their posts. :\
  • Options

Ooer, so they do, Jim.
  • Options

I bet it's that paranomal stuff you were on about the other night.

Beeeeee afraaaaaaid :nervous:
  • Options

LMAO shut it, you.
  • Options

You really are telepathetic, aren't ya?:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    telepathetic

Took me a minute there to work that one out :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by MrG
    A level results are today isnt they?

or you on about AS results or something else?
    gcse haha
  • Options
    My rant is all about money and o2:

I hate how my phone bill should've arrived by now. That means I would've had time to try and find the money from somewhere. However, I have a feeling they'll just take it out my bank and I'll go oh so overdrawn.

I hate how 'cause I can't get any overtime at work that I get paid not as much as I'd like to and I only work 10 pathetic hours a week at work. I hate how my overdraft swallows up half of my pay packet and so I'm left with £200 to last me 4 weeks. I hate how my phone bill will no doubt take up half of that. I've already spent the other half and I don't get paid for 3 weeks.

Grr.
  • Options
    My rant:

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!