Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Not really sure...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am completely new to this forum so just bare with me...oh and I'm rubbish with computers. :rolleyes:

Well I have a camera phone and I use an infra-red cable to get the photos from the phone onto the computer. The thing is, I want to put my photos onto something (eg a floppy or CD or something like that) so that if anything happens to my computer I'll still have my photos ('cos I delete them off my phone as they take up so much space).

I'm not really sure what to put the photos on or how to do it?

Any help would be very much appreciated. :)

Comments

• Options
    Simple to save to floppy, open the picture, save as and go to the floppy drive insert a disk into the Floppy drive and click save, it'll write it to floppy, now Cd is a bit more complicated as you need a cs burner and software and i'll leave that for someone who is better than that to describe it :)
  • Options
    I use recordnow simply because it was bundled with my pc when i bought it. I open it up and run it, i click on " Make a data disk" and then it prompts me for the rest of the way, muchos simple :D

I would imagine most Cd burning software would have this so it should be fairly simple to do, and again it would probably prompt you.
  • Options
    recordnow gets so much grief for been useless

i love it, and what makes it better is its free ;)