Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Rant

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I just phoned my friend Pixie and finally got through to her. She was my best friend, and now she calls me evil, says she hopes I'm happy alone, said where the fuck do I get off doing that to him, fucking shouting at me, cried at me, why though? I kicked my flatmate Shaggy (her fiancee) out for FAIR REASONS, now my BEST FUCKING FRIEND HATES ME. This happened with Kirsty (my last flat mate), everyone ended up hating me, chain reaction through her friends, about 5 people wouldn't speak to me, now Pixie hates me, and she's friends with all of my friends, so everyone will probably hate me. For fucks sake, what do I do wrong???? WHY DO I DESERVE THIS?

Comments

• Options
    Why did you kick out the person?
  • Options
    He's been in my flat for three months, it was originally supposed to be two weeks. This dude lies in all day, does fuck all, doesn't tidy anything, doesn't use bin bags, throws everything on the floor, doesn't ever have a bath, doesn't shave, doesn't wash his hair, wears dirty clothes, smells, get's stoned all the time, turned the place practically into a dealers flat (by bringing people I'd never seen back to my flat to get them weed) and I can't stress how much the place was a mess. I'm surprised we didn't have rats, it was like something of houses from hell. I wasn't in the flat for most of the time as I have other things to do so he should never have let it got like that. I gave him a week to tidy, which he could have done easily had he bothered, but he didn't so I gave him two more days, and he still had a few things to do, and when it was closing in on the time it had to be done by he sat in his room and smoked a lot. :mad::mad::mad:
  • Options
    Did you catch Shaggy red handed, sleeping with the girl next door?

Sorry, but with a name like Shaggy he deserves to be kicked out :yes:
  • Options
    Fuck him, I'd have done more than evicted him.

You shouldnt mix business with friends, cash is king and should always come first.
  • Options
    I don't care about him. He's had his chances, it's his fiancee, my best friend, who now hates me, what am I supposed to do? I feel lost without her, I love her to bits, and now I feel like I've just done something unforgivable but I had to do it. I can't stop thinking about what she said, it's made me hate myself so much. :crying:
  • Options
    She's probably just pissed off because he's going to sponge off her now.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,287 Skive's The Limit
    shaggy.jpg
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    He's been in my flat for three months, it was originally supposed to be two weeks. This dude lies in all day, does fuck all, doesn't tidy anything, doesn't use bin bags, throws everything on the floor, doesn't ever have a bath, doesn't shave, doesn't wash his hair, wears dirty clothes, smells, get's stoned all the time, turned the place practically into a dealers flat (by bringing people I'd never seen back to my flat to get them weed) and I can't stress how much the place was a mess. I'm surprised we didn't have rats, it was like something of houses from hell. I wasn't in the flat for most of the time as I have other things to do so he should never have let it got like that. I gave him a week to tidy, which he could have done easily had he bothered, but he didn't so I gave him two more days, and he still had a few things to do, and when it was closing in on the time it had to be done by he sat in his room and smoked a lot. :mad::mad::mad:

Oh by the way this guy is nearly 27.
  • Options
    These people are real, right? Shaggy and Pixie, you can see my scepticism.
    If all else fails scrappy will sort em out, or maybe Thalma can come up with a plan?
  • Options
    I think they maybe nicknames.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    I think they maybe nicknames.
    yeah I thought that might be the case but I couldnt resist the pun.
    I know Im such a child.
  • Options
    Pun? Where?
  • Options
    Re: Rant
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    For fucks sake, what do I do wrong???? WHY DO I DESERVE THIS?

You did the right thing. It's your place and he should adhere to your lifestyle.

Anyway, a straight guy sharing with a queen? Sheeesh! That's asking for trouble! ;) Very few stright men will live up to the gay standards of cleanliness etc ... Lol!

Seriously though, Pixie has not thought this through properly. I am sure she will come around in the end when she realises that she has, in fact, taken advantage of your hospitality and kindness. Just let her be for the moment until she calms down ... *hugs*
  • Options
    Worst case situation she will realise when they move in together and then come crawling back to you.
  • Options
    Pun? Where?
    Sorry pun may have been a poor choice of word if not entirely incorrect. I'll get my coat
  • Options
    Dont stop on your way out.
  • Options
    Dont stop on your way out.
    I think someone is still sour about missing Elation, did I mention how good it was?
  • Options
    Shouldnt you be gone by now. Bastard.
  • Options
    Shouldnt you be gone by now. Bastard.
    cough..the lazers..cough Im leaving Im leaving.
  • Options
    Git, I really like the ElectroWorkz as well, its a nice little place. Shame they cant have the mirror ball man from Raindance though, he is surely the best thing I've ever seen at a rave.
  • Options
    Git, I really like the ElectroWorkz as well, its a nice little place. Shame they cant have the mirror ball man from Raindance though, he is surely the best thing I've ever seen at a rave.
    Ive never been to the ElectroWorks, is it hardcore?
    I apologise if this thread has been slightly highjacked.:D
  • Options
    I thought you went to Elation? Thats at the Electroworks.

Have you ever seen the mirror ball man?
  • Options
    I thought you went to Elation? Thats at the Electroworks.

Have you ever seen the mirror ball man?
    For the love of God man no I havent, Is that the guy that usually dresses up as robbin hood or a monk, or does he only show up at the raindance?
    I didnt know the venue was called the ElecrowWorkz.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Rant
    Originally posted by Teagan
    Anyway, a straight guy sharing with a queen? Sheeesh! That's asking for trouble! ;) Very few stright men will live up to the gay standards of cleanliness etc ... Lol!

Thats a bit of a stereotype (SP?) isn't it?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jinx
    For the love of God man no I havent, Is that the guy that usually dresses up as robbin hood or a monk, or does he only show up at the raindance?
    I didnt know the venue was called the ElecrowWorkz.

I know the bloke who dressed up as Robin Hood actually, sound bloke.

As for the mirror ball man, no, I think he only goes to Raindance, though having said that he wasnt at the last one I went to.

Its a short fat man dressing a suit made of little mirror ball squares, he gets up on a podium and dances while they shine a lazer at him. It looks fantastic!
  • Options
    I know the bloke who dressed up as Robin Hood actually, sound bloke.

As for the mirror ball man, no, I think he only goes to Raindance, though having said that he wasnt at the last one I went to.

Its a short fat man dressing a suit made of little mirror ball squares, he gets up on a podium and dances while they shine a lazer at him. It looks fantastic!
    Now that sounds wicked, where abouts is Raindance and when is it next on?
    Ive gotta see this.
  • Options
    As I said I'm not sure he's about anymore but he's well worth a look.

Raindance is on every now and then at SE1, what used to be the Drome under London Bridge station. Bloody huge event 6, 7 or even 8 rooms sometimes, 1000's people. Good stuff.
  • Options
    Well I have an update. Just after I'd settled down this evening I got a text saying "thanks for buying me tea." I immediately knew this meant that they had spent my ten pounds I gave Shaggy for rent. They continued to text me and even though I was calm and said I kicked him out for a good reason and gave him too many chances, I got several death threats, and threats to break into my flat (Shaggy still has a key). They also tried to make me believe they had my dog and it was drunk. Which I knew wasn't true, but I know for a fact that the person who sent the messages, Jan will probably hit me, so I told the police, who laughed it off pretty much but at least said they'd tell her not to contact me.
  • Options
    You wanna be getting your locks changed, mate.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Rant
    Originally posted by Tweety
    Thats a bit of a stereotype (SP?) isn't it?

I said that with a ;) and even a "Lol" .... i.e. don't take it too seriously.