Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

FAO Blnd_BombShell

Please consider what you are doing carefully. I mention this not because I like nagging or because I am trying to ruin your fun.

Speedballs (or snowballs as they are sometimes called) are really dangerous. Yes, you may well have done them before but you are dealing with street qaulity and the line between high and OD is bloody slight.

If you are going to try crystal methamphetamine, which I dont think you should, then only take a very small amount at first. Please do not smoke it and dont take it with ANY other drug at all.

Blagsta was being a bit blunt in his other posts, but, well thats because he know what he's talking about, he deals with people with heroin/cocaine problems on a daily basis.

It seems your going to continue doing what your doing. Do everything you can to keep yourself safe, try and have a sober person there each and every time you shoot. Always use clean works. And make sure you and your friends know CPR.

You are not invincible or imortal, it would be a very great shame if something were to happen to you.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    I share your sentiments here Bong, I am concerned about you Blnd_Bombshell, you are playing with fire here. It doesn't seem like you are fully aware of the risks you are taking.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yes, I was a bit blunt. But sometimes people need to be told, know what I mean?
  • Options
    For sure Blagsta, but no one likes to be nagged do they.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    You also have quite a different perspective from most of us here Blagsta, I think it is good to hear your opinion.
  • Options
    Certainly, you have more personal experience with 'front line' drug abusers than the rest of us.
  • Options
    :eek: A thread for me??? :o

Thanks for your concern. :blush:
    it would be a very great shame if something were to happen to you.

Well nothing will ever happen to me, so you don't worry :p
  • Options
    There's a lot of dead junkies have said that...
  • Options
    Look, I'm not nagging, you do what you want to do. But if you are going to shoot up, I hope you know about safe injecting practices and harm reduction techniques.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blagsta
    Look, I'm not nagging, you do what you want to do. But if you are going to shoot up, I hope you know about safe injecting practices and harm reduction techniques.

Yea, of course. I use my own needles, I don't share any. I throw all mine away after I'm done using them. No worries.
    There's a lot of dead junkies have said that...

Pffft....well I'm not a dead junkie. :(
  • Options
    I think any drug powerful enough for you to have to inject it intravenously is bad news, but each to their own I guess.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blnde_BombShell
    Yea, of course. I use my own needles, I don't share any. I throw all mine away after I'm done using them. No worries.

There's more to safe injecting than that. I'll try and find some info for you.

Pffft....well I'm not a dead junkie. :(

Make sure you don't end up one then.
  • Options
    Crystal Meth - Isn't that just powder?

Why don't you just take some base and bomb it ?
  • Options
    Well nothing will ever happen to me, so you don't worry :p

Please see my 'your not invincible' comment.

Cheese; Yes, methamphetamine is a powder, most users will bomb or snort it, however some smoke it. I've snorted and bombed the stuff, the problem with bombing it is that it lasts ages, longer than normal speed. And snorting it hurts like a bastard.
  • Options
    Lets face facts here.

If she believes injecting addictive hard drugs is safe, shes a goner already.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Please see my 'your not invincible' comment.

I don't have a problem and I don't need any "advice" on my drug use. No thanks.
    If she believes injecting addictive hard drugs is safe, shes a goner already.

Of all people, you're making assumptions of me?? HA :rolleyes:

Don't even get me started with you, damn hipocrite.
  • Options
    Not much to be said then is there, we're trying to help you here because we actually care whether you harm yourself or not.
  • Options
    Not much to be said then is there, we're trying to help you here because we actually care whether you harm yourself or not.

Well when I want help, I'll ask for it.

I'm just saying IF, if anything ever did happen to me, it's not like any of you would know so whats the worry??? :confused: Thanks for the concern but its not necessary :no:
  • Options
    Whats the worry? Well, if you just stopped posting on here, I for one would assume that something nasty had happened and that would be deeply unfortunate.

I'm concerned for you, same as I'm concerned for all the drug users on here, thats why I take the time to try and educate people, thats why I spend my leisure time doing work for a drug education charity. Because its something I believe in. Most harm caused by drug use could be prevented, that makes any harm or death even more depressing.
  • Options
    It's the usual denial. She'll seek help when she needs it or she won't and she'll end up dead or sucking cock for rock. Her choice.

*shrugs*
  • Options
    Thats why I could never do 'front line' work, it would depress me far too much. Anyone who can is either a cold hearted bastard or a hero.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blagsta
    Her choice.

Yep. and oh well, that's life.
  • Options
    why even bother tryingto help her? The most pointless thing in the world and yes the sucking cock for rock thing maybe the case but with most drugs ive seen people who are now grown up with kids and dont touch it and i have seen people who are still skagging away all their wages.

Dont get me wrong i smoke weed and i drink lots but as for injecting shit into me oh just are you really that desperate to get high, how shit must your life really be that you need that to feel better.

.matt

p.s. blonde_bombshell this is not a total personal attack on you although it may seem that way.
  • Options
    If you can find no redeeming feature in helping people then I suspect you will live and die alone.
  • Options
    If you can find no redeeming feature in helping people then I suspect you will live and die alone.
    Please dont make the assumption i dont help people i ahve recently helped my friends gf when she had nowhere to live even when i didnt particualy like her.

My point is the fact that she seems to not want help or appreciate the fact that you try to help so whats the point.

Although at the same time i always say to my friends if you need a chat or whatever call me doesnt matter what time it is ill help.

The only thingyou can do with people like this is offer a hand and wait for them to take it .....or not.

.matt
  • Options
    Originally posted by intrigue
    why even bother tryingto help her?

'cos I'm not a total cunt?
  • Options
    The only thingyou can do with people like this is offer a hand and wait for them to take it .....or not.

Which is exactly what I've done.
    What was your point again? :confused:
  • Options
    i give in obviously everyone helps everyone here. well the thing is your just a name on a message board unless you know her personally the liklyness is she wont think about you or your comments after leaving this board.

Like i said u can offer the hand you cant force someone to take it.

.matt
  • Options
    Like i said u can offer the hand you cant force someone to take it.

Yes, I know.
    Sorry, what was your point again? :confused:
  • Options
    cant understand the point in the thread though a pm offering the hand would all be fine.

Ill jjust agree to disagree and shut up now
    .matt