Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

official alien vs predator thread :p

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
what you heard and what you think of what you know for sure

i think it sucks personally
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    i saw the trailer for AVP when i went to see Catwoman (...a basically naked Halle Berry doesnt even make up for the crapness of this film) and i have to say the trailer makes it look pretty good. The idea is a little flawed when you think about the plot lines behind the Aliens and Predator movies...but as far as using the two "characters", they seem to have done well. I mean the fight scenes and things look good, lots of snarling, shooting, acid dripping, invisible, spear throwing, pointy thing stabbing action. lol

Basically as long as your not looking to see a film that fits in the mythology of either of these move monsters then you'll be happy. I'll just grumble about the lack of any links to the other films inside my head as i watch the predators rip the aliens a new arsehole.

Peace
  • Options
    the film looks awesome, just check this out

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/avp/clips/clips_fight.html

can't wait for this one!! :hyper:
  • Options
    Originally posted by sprocket
    the film looks awesome, just check this out

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/avp/clips/clips_fight.html

can't wait for this one!! :hyper:

It looks amazing, but alas, so many films have, and they've turned out to be shite :(
  • Options
    another case of best bits in film in the trailer im afraid

its nowhere near as good as earlier films, even resurection was better, and thats saying something

the other films had a level of adultness about them, this is just another action film :(

i really wanna kill the director :mad:
  • Options
    i thought that avp was a pretty decent movie.going to see it again this weekend