Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Whats the Deal?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
lately with all these closed threads? :confused: all i see is little padlocks down my screen

Comments

• Options
    modicles trying to shut us down :eek: :eek: :eek:
  • Options
    Its because they are offensive threads or otherwise stupid.
  • Options
    well now ive read it im guessing im one of the four suspects *yawn* sorry to dissapoint tweety but if you get on my nerves now or in the past ive told you, im not gonna make childish threads about your mothering skills or how you should fuck off, tbh i dont care if you think i was the one doing it, well like i said im sorry to dissapoint but i was out last night
  • Options
    Now now Char, let's not get bitchy.
  • Options
    oh come on this place needs a bit of life....bring on the bitchyness hun ;)
  • Options
    im not being bitchy, i know she will think its me because of that thread about the baby competition but well suspect me if you like but im just clearing my good name ;)
  • Options
    oh and here was me getting the popcorn ready for a good slagging match....ah well :p
  • Options
    I don't think mothers should parade their babys online like she does, their not toys. It's just not on. :(

I really do feel for the young child. I doubt the father is around, they never are these days.
  • Options
    *grabs popcorn and waits*
  • Options
    Shes just proud of her baby, it doesn't harm anyone. But yeah, this is none of my business...
  • Options
    mine either but hey im bored and need entertaining...but its boring here at the moment
  • Options
    Yes I do agree with what is said, I would be proud of my baby if I wasn't shooting blanks.
  • Options
    Originally posted by daz jones
    I don't think mothers should parade their babys online like she does, their not toys. It's just not on. :(

I really do feel for the young child. I doubt the father is around, they never are these days.
    Thin ice, walking.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,287 Skive's The Limit
    Yes I do agree with what is said, I would be proud of my baby if I wasn't shooting blanks.

That's a relief for the human race.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I am not questioning ones mothering skills, she is a fab mother I should think, most are. I just don't agree with parents that show their children like dogs.
  • Options
    the babys dad is around, he used to be a memeber, and im not saying shes a bad mother, how the fuck would i know? i dont care that she puts pics of her baby up? why not its not hurting anyone, just that thread pissed me off, anyways thats old ground and i cant be arsed dragging it up my reasons why
  • Options

maybe try sniffing less glue and wearing less girls things? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Skive
    That's a relief for the human race.

Yes, yes it would. But first we have to rid the druggie scum from our planet. Next to time you take a pill Mr.Skive, please overdose or atleast share a needle.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Groovaybaby
    Shelly is a brilliant mother and sorry but Chris the dad is around. So fuck off with your idiotic remarks and go criticise someone else.

Oh I am sorry Little Miss Frumpy.
  • Options
    Yes, yes it would. But first we have to rid the druggie scum from our planet. Next to time you take a pill Mr.Skive, please overdose or atleast share a needle.
    woo there amigo you cant go around saying that kind of shit, your going to get yourself into some serious trouble. A member with your amount of posts should not rub the regulars the wrong way.
    besides who are you to decide what drugs are good and what drugs are bad?!
    The law isnt even sure half the time.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,287 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by Jinx
    woo there amigo you cant go around saying that kind of shit, your going to get yourself into some serious trouble. A member with your amount of posts should not rub the regulars the wrong way.

Don't worry about him, the blokes a tit.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options

Erm, regardless of the "shit" he said, I think that's a ridiculous thing to say. Is there some kind of rule round here where you have to have 1000 posts to be entitled to an opinion (albeit a moronic one)? It's a public forum and if someone is saying offensive and inappropriate things, their concern should probably be being banned by a moderator, not being on the bad side of "regulars".

Sorry. But it's just all taken too seriously, for flip's sake ;)
  • Options
    *sigh* i think the boy is dillusional, or maybe hes just stupid!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Groovaybaby
    actually its grumpy

No, no. I mean frumpy. Read a dictionary my dear girl.
  • Options

There's 3 things I can not tolarate. Druggies, rapists and child abusers. Here in England we have what is known as free speech and I will say what I like to whom I like so please do not tell me what I can and can't say.
  • Options
    There's 3 things I can not tolarate. Druggies, rapists and child abusers. Here in England we have what is known as free speech and I will say what I like to whom I like so please do not tell me what I can and can't say.

yes dear if you want freedom of speech take yourself down to speakers corner love...the boards have rules, so follow them you retard!
  • Options
    If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen lady.
  • Options
    Originally posted by The Icy Aphrodite
    oh come on this place needs a bit of life....)
  • Options
    it wasnt addressed at you...so stfu
  • Options
    I very, very sorry. I got that ever so wrong. I shall go and sit in the corner.