Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

FAO tweety

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
you annoy me incredibly, everytime i read one of your posts i feel physicly sick
please do us all a favour and leave

thanks

Comments

• Options
    ThanksfortheInfo.jpg
  • Options
    Oh really, well thats tough then isn't it.

Btw it took me all of a second to work out who you are.:rolleyes:

Edited to add what a shame you don't have the balls to come on as yourself.
  • Options
    Re: FAO tweety
    Originally posted by godshonest
    you annoy me incredibly, everytime i read one of your posts i feel physicly sick
    please do us all a favour and leave

thanks

firstly, If you got a problem with a member address them privetely I don't think this needs to be made into a thread amd secondly Stfu :thumb:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tweety
    Oh really, well thats tough then isn't it.

Btw it took me all of a second to work out who you are.:rolleyes:

Edited to add what a shame you don't have the balls to come on as yourself.

Dude, who is this knob jockey?

*is v v v nosy*
  • Options
    Originally posted by Fiend_85
    Dude, who is this knob jockey?

*is v v v nosy*

Its one of four, they have a sad little group you see. One in particular tho.
  • Options

I bet youfeel teh :heart:? Non?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jazza Bing
    I bet youfeel teh :heart:? Non?

Its actually quite funny that they have nothing better to do.
  • Options

I can only think of me and Capacity. And no, it wasn't either of us - we have more style.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    I can only think of me and Capacity. And no, it wasn't either of us - we have more style.

Like you would admit to it anyway, plus like i said 4!
  • Options
    Like you would admit to it anyway, plus like i said 4!

Of course I wouldn't admit to it. It might have something to do with the fact I didn't do it, but whatever.

Anyway, you know I don't like you, I don't need to go making another account to do it all anonymously.
  • Options
    Of course I wouldn't admit to it. It might have something to do with the fact I didn't do it, but whatever.

Anyway, you know I don't like you, I don't need to go making another account to do it all anonymously.

I really couldnt give a shit if its you or one of the others. It really doesnt bother me.
    Like i said its funny. So you all go play your silly games.
  • Options

Did she say it was YOU, I didn't see her imply it was about YOU did she? I didn't see your name mentioned..stop trying to make it about YOU ok.

:p
  • Options

wankers

get a life eh?
  • Options
    Well, godshonest, aren't you the clever one?

I find it amusing just how pathetic this is. The internet is pretty much anonymous, non? But you still have to hide away from your real screename.

You know, the people who are good at insulting don't have to hide behind anonymity. They just come out and say something. And, even more to the point, they come out and say something funny. Or at least not something so mind-numbingly pathetic that even the moron child of Luby would be ashamed of it.

Actually, I can see why you wanted to keep the anonymity.

Do say hello to the toilet bowl next time the year seven kiddies at school flush your head down it.
  • Options
    So, it took you all of a second to work out who it is, but it could be one of four people? Right. I know you're assuming one of them is me - I'd just like to submit that you are about as wrong as a stupid person can be. It's cute how you also assume that only 4 people get tired of your shit on these boards. Don't make me out to be something I'm not - Some underground gang member who raids discussion boards insulting the easiest target in every forum. That's all.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Capacity
    It's cute how you also assume that only 4 people get tired of your shit on these boards.

It's probably about an accurate total though.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    It's probably about an accurate total though.

One should not be so quick to make assumptions. I assure you, there are a lot of two-faced people on these boards.
  • Options
    Anything Goes would be filled with pointless threads if people had to make a new username to tell others they don't like them.

Alot users on board... can't like them all.
  • Options
    I really couldnt give a shit if its you or one of the others. It really doesnt bother me.
    Like i said its funny. So you all go play your silly games.

WTF? What silly little games? What part of "It wasn't me" don't you understand?
    Originally posted by Hellfire
    Did she say it was YOU, I didn't see her imply it was about YOU did she? I didn't see your name mentioned..stop trying to make it about YOU ok.

I was making it about me and Capacity. I like to share - I'm nice like that.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Capacity
    I assure you, there are a lot of two-faced people on these boards.

Oh, I know. One or two will no doubt surprise me, because they always do, but I'll never understand anyone who says something online that they don't want every fucker to know.

And when Kiezo deigns his internet-stabbing machine (or whatever it was called) then I shall be buying one. It'll be worth every penny.
This discussion has been closed.