Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How F*****G!!!! Dare you Daze.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What the hell is your problem Daze. Not getting any? not that I'm suprised by the way you are going on. And all this bullshit about letting 14yr old girls think that goths are ok, whats your exact problem with them? the fact that they can think for themselves never entered your mind, or are you such a totalitarianistic (Fascist) cold-hearted bitch and you can't bare to let anyone run their own life, well I have news for you, this is a bored where (normally) we can all co-exist and help each other out, the fact that you so blatantly hate everything is just, well... annnoying, so get a life, get an open-mind, and start living like the rest of us,

oh welcome back malkav.

Dark.

I never said I loved you...
However I will fuck you...
until someone better comes along!!!!

Comments

• Options
  • Options
  • Options
    what did daze do?

Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road. Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go.
  • Options
    ok i jus read da thread.

Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road. Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Drifter:
    ok i jus read da thread.

I just read it too.
    Its fucked up, we already know your opinion on people different from you, we've had it on Goths and we've had it on blacks (yes everyone, he hates Blacks as well) until the moderators removed the post.
    You dont need to tell us how you feel about people's lifestyles, so keep it to yourself.
  • Options
    Girl-From-MarsGirl-From-Mars Posts: 2,822 Boards Guru
    ive said everything i think about this in the original post, but basiclly agree with everything that's been said here.

i know you're alright sometimes daze, ive talked to you and you're not all bad! hehe... but youve definitely gone too far on this one, youve had your say the first time round, cant you just give it a rest before you get banned?

If you don't know where you're going, you'll probably end up somewhere else.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Dark Knight:
    What the hell is your problem Daze. Not getting any? not that I'm suprised by the way you are going on. And all this bullshit about letting 14yr old girls think that goths are ok, whats your exact problem with them? the fact that they can think for themselves never entered your mind, or are you such a totalitarianistic (Fascist) cold-hearted bitch and you can't bare to let anyone run their own life, well I have news for you, this is a bored where (normally) we can all co-exist and help each other out, the fact that you so blatantly hate everything is just, well... annnoying, so get a life, get an open-mind, and start living like the rest of us,

oh welcome back malkav.

Dark.

ooooo miaow miawo!
    can we have a saucer of milk for table two please someone!

i'm not denying that women are stupid; God made us to match the men.
  • Options
    oh come on!, Im just saying what I feel, Daze can get away with it and so will I, ok?
  • Options
    Hmmm n i reckon daze is more liked than YOU!!!

So seen as i love him guess what i think ur a fuckin wanker!
  • Options
    DK dont know daze in person, he dont know what a great guy deep down he is, just leave DK alone.
  • Options
    Originally posted by RachaelHolmes:
    just to add that this is what every member agreed to when signing up
    You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or

defamatory, inaccurate,
    abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing,[/B] obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

[/B]

Ok so according to this u should b banned
    Originally posted by RachaelHolmes:

daze ur a fucking wanker

n also
    Originally posted by Dark Knight:

What the hell is your problem Daze. Not getting any? not that I'm suprised by the way you are going on. And all this bullshit about letting 14yr old girls think that goths are ok, whats your exact problem with them? the fact that they can think for themselves never entered your mind, or are you such a totalitarianistic (Fascist) cold-hearted bitch and you can't bare to let anyone run their own life, well I have news for you, this is a bored where (normally) we can all co-exist and help each other out, the fact that you so blatantly hate everything is just, well... annnoying, so get a life, get an open-mind, and start living like the rest of us.

Ooops guess u should b banned as well Dark Knight..
    n n e way who the fuck r u coming on here telling me how the boards work??? u mighta noticed but I been here 10 months longer than u, so dont start trying to tell me about it.

The artist formally known as Daze
  • Options

100,000 + people have just been killed in an earthquake in India. Just be fucking grateful and stop this arguing shit.

Chica (note there's no love)
  • Options
    Originally posted by dirty_harry:

a long term relationship with a goth isn't what girls want

Don't generalise, Harry.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Chica:

100,000 + people have just been killed in an earthquake in India. Just be fucking grateful and stop this arguing shit.

Chica (note there's no love)

Extremely good point Chica. And I agree.

• Options
    Hmmm have to admit it does put things in to perspective a little bit doesnt it.