Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Too much money???!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Me and my mates are supposed to be goin out saturday night (tomorrow) but they dont want to cos of how much the club costs. It used to be a quid to get in before 10.30, but now its £8.00 before 10.30 and about two more quid after. They say its too much, for a normal saturday night in a normal club. So we might be goin to some crap club:rolleyes:

So, do you really think its too much?! I have a good job and no kinds ect, most have kids and a house ect.... but its not like its every weekend!!!!

Also, why is it more expensive on a saturday night rather than a friday night?!

Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    It annoys me when some nights are more expensive than others. I'm a poor student...I don't have lots of money to waste on getting into a club, I need it for drinks!!

My local nightclub's website made me laugh. Drinks on a Saturday have now been reduced and most of them are now under £3.30...wow, major price cut there.

However I must admit that Thursday nights here (the best night of the week in my opinion) are a bargain. £5 in and the most expensive drinks are £2! Perfect :D

I'm not sure why Saturdays are more expensive...I think it's cos it's a popular night being right in the middle of the weekend. Has always been expensive
  • Options
    Whenever I got out to a disco it costs £7 in roughly, then there is fegs, drinks before it and inside and then your drugs.Taxi home?No i'd rather walk.It can be dear enough out some nights, others not.