Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

yoga

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I want to get into yoga, can anybody recomend any videos or anything? Simple stuff, but not too simple. Thanks.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Re: yoga

I got Geri's Body Yoga video, which I was recommended, or else I wouldn't have got it. But yeah she's pretty good.

Her Yoga instructer Katy Appleton or something like that was really good. Made it sound simple and straight forward to help ya keep up with her instructions, while letting yourself relax.

Worked for me. Though I don't use it anymore, as I know the routines off by heart and do it as often as I can to keep me relaxed, whilst strengthnin my muscles which is a bonus. :)
  • Options
    I just ordered this on DVD. Has anybody tried this guy? It looked good, I wanted something with flexibility and this just seemed to have it all.