Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Anyone got a Motorola V525?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
If so, what sites do you use to DL wallpapers/games/tones etc?

I've found a few, but they don't do wallpaper. :|

I've got one coming in the mail tomorrow :D

Comments

• Options
    If you've got some webspace (the stuff you got free with your ISP, or Geocities etc. will do) you can upload your own designs, or resized versions of any picture you want to it and access its URL through the WAP browser on your phone.

It's free, and I know you like fiddling around in PSP anyway :razz:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    If you've got some webspace (the stuff you got free with your ISP, or Geocities etc. will do) you can upload your own designs, or resized versions of any picture you want to it and access its URL through the WAP browser on your phone.

It's free, and I know you like fiddling around in PSP anyway :razz:

Oooh, well whaddya know. :D

Cheers pet :D
  • Options
    Yeah i got that phone on pay as you go on vodafone.

Excellent phone in itself, its got the best picture quality i`ve ever seen on a phone and the cameras good picture quality too.

vodafone live`s on mine i find that slow and wank only thing i go on that for is if i wanna buy a new game for my phone if im bored.

I find vodafone live to slow and expensive to bother fucking around with too often.

Games you can download are pretty expensive too which is a bit of a pisstake, most are a fiver each.

On mine if i wanna look at getting wallpapers and stuff i just go to tones and pictures and browse through the different sites it brings up, but its all so stupidly slow and irratating i normally end up giving up.

Have managed to find some decent wallpaper for free on there and bought some half decent ones for £1.50 but
    all the service is about is making a fast buck out of you, its slow on purpose to keep you connected for longer whilst you pay by the minute, i prefered my free WAP on my o2 genie sim.
  • Options
    Try looking for motorola themes, or visit howardforums.
  • Options