Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

What Can Women Get Away With ....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
That men can't ... or Vice Versa if you can think of anything.

Comments

• Options
    Women can get into places when underaged mearly by showing a bit of leg or boobs or something :rolleyes:

Blokes cant
  • Options
    Being really sexist - "All men are bastards"

Wearing a dress and looking good.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Renzokuken
    Women can get into places when underaged mearly by showing a bit of leg or boobs or something :rolleyes:

Great isnt it :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    Great isnt it :D

No because bouncers would treat an underaged guy like shit
  • Options
    Originally posted by Renzokuken
    No because bouncers would treat an underaged guy like shit

Yeah, spose. Good point.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    It's funny how much a difference one tiny chromosome makes, huh?
  • Options
    Its a little more complex than that really, there is the hormonal differences which keep us seperate.
  • Options
    Jealous? :D
  • Options
    Yep, my arse is fairly spectacular even if I say so my self, but, well my breasts really let me down.
  • Options
    They arent "supposed to" pay for dates, the bloke's supposed to be old fashioned and pay. The whole date thing is a con, why oh why it's geared towards the guy trying to impress usually some dirty wee bimbo is beyond me.

Then again, is it OK for men to be old fashioned and tell the bimbo to shut the fuck up and do the housework when she's told?

Women get it their own way far too much these days.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    They arent "supposed to" pay for dates, the bloke's supposed to be old fashioned and pay. The whole date thing is a con, why oh why it's geared towards the guy trying to impress usually some dirty wee bimbo is beyond me.

You can honestly tell me when you take a girl out, she expects you to pay for everything? :confused:
  • Options
    What pisses me off is that I've spent the last month working my butt off in my bar trying to get promoted to the bar staff, as they said I would after a few weeks in the interview. Now they say no, and that to get most hours anyway I should stay with what I'm doing (taking deliveries at 7am, doing cellar work, glass collection, outside furniture, emptying/washing bins...)

I think its cos i'm a bloke - i'm the only regular male employee apart from the management. All the other staff are good-looking females and guess what... they're all bar staff. All the other glass collectors, who only come in on the major nights, are all blokes.

So for doing waaay more physical work, working hours that can range from 7am to 4am, and stinking of bin juice when I get home, I get paid 60p per hour less and don't get tips. Just cos I don't have boobs.

(PS I had a bad time in this morning hence why I'm in a bitter mood!)

Also a woman can slap a man and expect him to say sorry; a man can slap a woman and expect to be arrested.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Rocks
    a man can slap a woman and expect to be arrested.

I agree with this one. I don't see why it is socially acceptable for a woman to slap / hit a man but if a man were to do it she'd have him up on assault charges! Most unfair. Nobody should hit anyone, or else a woman shouldn't be shocked when she gets a clout back!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Cruel2BKind
    You can honestly tell me when you take a girl out, she expects you to pay for everything? :confused:

I didn't say that.

But you can't deny that the whole date thing is geared towards some weak man making some random slapper feel like she's special, which is basically sexism.

How many times do you see the bloke getting his chair pulled out for him by the woman? Or how many times does the woman buy the guy flowers?

Hell, I'd love it if a girl did that for me, but women get it into their heads that the world owes them something, because they've got some convuluted idea that they were hard done by years ago or something, and now every human born with a penis must make amends for the "mistakes" made by society years and years ago :confused:

IMHO, women have it a LOT easier than men :yes:
  • Options
    But you can't deny that the whole date thing is geared towards some weak man making some random slapper feel like she's special, which is basically sexism.

So decent, non slappers don't date then? :confused:
  • Options
    I didn't say that.

So you haven't?
    What you complaining about then?!
  • Options
    I didn't say that.

How many times do you see the bloke getting his chair pulled out for him by the woman? Or how many times does the woman buy the guy flowers?

Hell, I'd love it if a girl did that for me, but women get it into their heads that the world owes them something, because they've got some convuluted idea that they were hard done by years ago or something, and now every human born with a penis must make amends for the "mistakes" made by society years and years ago :confused:

IMHO, women have it a LOT easier than men :yes:

If you ignore the obvious bitterness there is a vaild point there.
  • Options
    So you haven't?
    What you complaining about then?!

Brian wants a virgin, a woman who'll be dolled in petticoats, do his everything for him and not expect anything in return apart from a cuddle.

He's too safe when it comes to picking on women he wants.

We're too swayed by SATC, girl power etc, we want a man on a white horse, trust me, he's gonna lose this arguement.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    So decent, non slappers don't date then? :confused:

Yep they do, of course I'm generalising.

Generally speaking, it always seems to be the bloke who does the running and stuff. Right from the moment he tries to impress her in the nightclub, then when he gets her number he's got to text her at the right times so she doesn't think he's desperate, then when it comes to the date stage, he's the one who's got to make the effort.

Then once in the relationship, it's fine for girls to say their guy is lacking in bed, but if the guy says that about her, then he's a manipulative, using, horrible bastard who should have his balls removed at once.

This is just my experience, like. Could be to do with the fact that I'm attracted to the "I could get any man I ever wanted" type, so they reckon they've got the right to be fussy.

Like I say, women have it their own way far too much, and it's about time somebody put a bloody stop to it.
  • Options
    This is just my experience, like. Could be to do with the fact that I'm attracted to the "I could get any man I ever wanted" type, so they reckon they've got the right to be fussy.

Like I say, women have it their own way far too much, and it's about time somebody put a bloody stop to it.

It's obvious you're slightly... bitter perhaps? I do agree with your general point though, I think things should be equal in a relationship right from the beginning. I do think women expect too much from blokes early on in relationships because lets be honest, they're too lazy to keep it up for years and years! :p

Not all women are how you described, there are some nice ones out there!
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983
    Brian wants a virgin, a woman who'll be dolled in petticoats, do his everything for him and not expect anything in return apart from a cuddle.

That's your assumption, I've never once said that in my life.

It also happens to be bollocks, as my past history shows.

trust me, he's gonna lose this arguement.

So you're saying men get away with more than women?

Oh do tell wise one.
  • Options
    Drugs are a far more reliable date anyway, you know what your going to get when you spend £50 on them.

With a girl you might spend £50 on a night out and get nothing.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Groovaybaby
    ...because men are so innocent and all that crap. They can be as bad as women at times.

Do elaborate.
  • Options
    Oh do tell wise one.

Yes, they do.

They get away with having around three girls on the go. They fuck up girls heads SO much so they can fuck a girl over, making her have an abortion and STILL have her come running after him. Despite flaunting it in her face he's going out with the girl he cheated on her with.

They can get away with having affairs when they're married and still have their wives after their every beckoning call, they can get away with messing up your mind SO much so, it puts you off wanting to be with anyone at all.

Yet they still flaunt about their dicks like no tomorrow and inflate their egos by doing it all over again with another poor victim.

They can get away with that, and be congratulated for it at the end of the day by their mates.

Girls do that, we're seen to be right slappers, only out for one thing. It doesn't matter we might have the same nonchalance in relationships or have the same sex drive or anything.

We're meant to just sit and be pretty. Well I say fuck that for a laugh.

Girls at the end of the day - not all of them, but a vast majority - have consideration and can sometimes see things for what they are and get out of it.

Guys don't, they just plod along because it's convenient they're getting a piece of arse in the long run.

Anyways I'm on a tangeant now, and some of that did make sense. All I know is I've worked with a pile of bastards for three years, I've been out with three of them and I still torture myself because I let them.

Guys can STILL get away with that. Girls can't.
  • Options
    Girls at the end of the day - not all of them, but a vast majority - have consideration and can sometimes see things for what they are and get out of it.

Guys don't, they just plod along because it's convenient they're getting a piece of arse in the long run.

Woh! Its just as sexist when you say it as when the other side says it.

The majority of men arent really anything, you cant say men are this or that, same as I cant say all women are whores.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Woh! Its just as sexist when you say it as when the other side says it.

The majority of men arent really anything, you cant say men are this or that, same as I cant say all women are whores.

It's not really anything, guys have been like this for years and years and YEARS! Guys have been unfaithful and greedy ever since they could string two words together.

Look at Henry the 8th! I'm not disputing the fact women are or aren't whores. I am just saying it's unfair to say a big wad of men on this Earth are greedy, selfish buggers and get away with having around 839201382 girls on the go. I don't think that's right.

It's rarely highlighted a woman should do that because it's not really something to be spoken about since we're meant to have feelings, be longing for that one guy who'll rescue us etc. However I know it happens. Men can just get away with it more easily because men are prone to let that induce their ego to a bigger size than it was to begin with.
  • Options
    At the end of the day, guys get away with just as much as woman in their own different ways.

You can bitch and moan all you want, but unless you are considering in turning gay... suggest you pull youself together and realise it works both ways.
  • Options
    At the end of the day, guys get away with just as much as woman in their own different ways.

You can bitch and moan all you want, but unless you are considering in turning gay... suggest you pull youself together and realise it works both ways.

That's a diplomat's way out. :p

I know nothing's gonna change anytime soon, but it's nice to have a chinwag about it. :)
  • Options

They fuck up girls heads SO much so they can fuck a girl over, making her have an abortion and STILL have her come running after him.

If that's aimed at me, then you know I've still not found any sort of closure with it. But thanks anyway :thumb:

If not, then it's a situation. One of many. If you're stupid enough to think that girls never mess with guys heads, then you're less intelligent than I thought.

It happens just as much on both sides.

They can get away with having affairs when they're married and still have their wives after their every beckoning call, they can get away with messing up your mind SO much so, it puts you off wanting to be with anyone at all.

You know for a fact that not all men or women are like that, just as many women would wash that man right out of their hair the second they looked at another woman.

Men deal with shit in different ways, they just don't whine about it as much as women do. They aren't "supposed to" have feelings. Doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Yet they still flaunt about their dicks like no tomorrow and inflate their egos by doing it all over again with another poor victim.

Complete bollocks, if it wasn't for easy women then no bloke would get away with shit like that. Seriously, if women used their brains and thought "Hmmm, this is a potentially dodgy situation, maybe I should shut my legs for once", then maybe it might not happen?

Women sleep around too, women use men too. It's just men keep quiet about it and find closure with it, instead of screaming about it, going on girls nights out, and bitching about it for now until eternity.

See previous point.

You can call me whatever you want, but if naive women wouldn't let themselves get fucked over (literally) by men, time and time again.
  • Options
    Its just stereotypes..You get some shitty men and some shitty females.