Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Minge

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Whenever I post a new thread, it gets closed really quickly. Is this something to do with the fact that I like to call all of you melodramatic wankers?

Comments

• Options
    Perhaps.
  • Options
    Id say so.
  • Options
    But I didn't mean it. Well, I did actually, but whatever happened to freedom of speech? You whiney dicksplats?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Buseyfan
    But I didn't mean it. Well, I did actually, but whatever happened to freedom of speech? You whiney dicksplats?

Freedom of speech doesn't mean you can go around calling people whiney dicksplats!

As my Mum says if you're not going to say anything useful, don't say anything at all.
  • Options

Then why repeat your hatred for us in EVERY thread you make? Are you that backward you can't see the hypocrisy in it?
  • Options
    flange!
  • Options
    I am actually hugely inbred, but since someone's mum says I'm bad I realise that I should care more for you all. How is everyone? If you have any problems then please, let me know, because I care, I really do, you dicksplats ... I mean you people that are not dicksplats.
  • Options
    Overgrown turd eater
  • Options
    I have a problem. :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    I have a problem. :(

whats your problem:(
  • Options
    God, don't you know what a dicksplat is you dicksplat?

:D
  • Options
    In that case, you're probably not a dicksplat :yes:
  • Options
    Minge?
  • Options
    Sorry, it was a typo there, I meant to say : I love all of you, because you're all SO PWETTY AND CUTE!1!!1!! (In case any dipshits out there are wondering, yes, I'm taking the piss out of you. Why? Because you're twats, that's why)
  • Options
    I don't think you're allowed to call me a twat.
  • Options
    Sorry, it was a typo there, I meant to say : I love all of you, because you're all SO PWETTY AND CUTE!1!!1!! (In case any dipshits out there are wondering, yes, I'm taking the piss out of you. Why? Because you're twats, that's why)
    can we expect anything new anytime soon?
  • Options
    no
  • Options
    Genital wart.
  • Options
    Shit, the 'community' has ganged together to mock me. It's almost like when those inbred hicks backed up Patrick Swayze in Roadhouse with their shotguns. I feel like I've been shot in the chest ... with a cartridge of HATRED!!!
  • Options
    Thanks very much. :crazyeyes
  • Options
    And now someone says 'right' ... fuck, I'm going to kill myself
  • Options
    Right.
  • Options
    :thumb:
  • Options
    As a buseyfanfan, I'd just like to point out that while your attempts to ridicule some of the more moronic members have been successful, doing the same thing several times in a two-day period will eventually exhaust it and lose its appeal. You're going to have to start doing something more spectacular.

The fact that you haven't been banned surprises me. I even had this crazy idea that you were a mod in disguise getting ready to pop out with "SEE HOW TIRING IT GETS?! THIS IS ALL WE EVER HEAR FROM YOU LOT", but I quickly dismissed the idea.

Regards,

Capacity.
  • Options
    Oh no, you mustn't. Life is precious and not yours to take away from yourself. There's people you can call and explain how much of an annoying fucker you really are. Just please....there are other ways. {{{{{{{{{{HUGZ}}}}}}}}}}
  • Options
    Shit, the 'community' has ganged together to mock me.
    i don't think anyones actualy that bothered or interested ...you imagine some kind of self importance ...
  • Options
    Who cares anyway, whenever he is banned there'll be another annoying little fucker around.
  • Options
    Had I the heavens’ embroidered cloths, Enwrought with golden and silver light, The blue and the dim and the dark cloths Of night and light and the half light, I would spread the cloths under your feet: But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
  • Options
    Sorry, I meant to say "ALL OF YOU ARE WANKERS, INCLUDING THE PEOPLE WHO LIKED MY 'SATIRE' ... AREN'T I 'SATIRICAL' HOOOO, THE 'SATIRE' KILLS ME" I'm so sorry, I wish I could live up to your expectations. Please, find me and kill me. I'm actually a satire robot who has malfunctioned. My satire has been firing all over the place. milton Keynes got a pretty heavy spattering of satire, luckily no-one was killed. 27 people were hurt though. EXTERMINATE ... and other dalek, or any robot type phrases ... but if you could imagine them in a satirical way, that would be better.
  • Options
    Ah fuck up you nerd.
This discussion has been closed.