Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Computers & the Net forum change

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just to let everyone know we've expanded the scope of Computers & the Net.

It's now called Computers, Net & Tech and will be dealing with all the tech stuff including, phones, dvds, etc.

We'll also be using it for all the, should I buy this mp3 player, which one is the best; all that kinda thing.

- and no, it wasn't me changing this that broke the boards.

Comments

• Options
    cracks codes etc?
  • Options
    don't take the piss ;)
  • Options
    Nice one :thumb:

Now, we need to come up with a suitable punishment for stupid people who post their techy/computer threads in here because "they want a quick answer".

Options range from an automatic lifetime ban and a virus sent to their computer, to an Al-jazeera style live beheading :hyper:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jim V
    don't take the piss ;)
    as if!
  • Options
    So where do computer games (console games, PS2 etc.) go, in entertainment or the new expended somputer forum? :confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    So where do computer games (console games, PS2 etc.) go, in entertainment or the new expended somputer forum? :confused:

I'd think they were classed as Tech so would go in the Computers, Net & Tech Forum although i can see how they might be Entertainment....:chin:
  • Options
    always been a nightmare figuring that one out - prob. computers given how dead it is.