Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

msn chat windows

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Has anyone else been experienceing there msn breaking up, or cutting out, ie when im chatting with my mate he asked me some questions and i replied then he said, well do you know? i said "ive just said so ^^" he told me he couldnt see my reply.. its been happening for a couple of day snow but its very bad tonight, in one instance just a short while ago i spent 10 minutes tryin to talk to someone and they didnt get ANY of my messages, i closed the window opened it up again and they got them fine :confused:

Has this happened you or anyone got any advice

Comments

• Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    it has happened on occasion, but doesnt last very long normally, if it carrys on, you may want to re-instal MSN
  • Options
    I need some help, Msn messenger wont let me sign in, it tried to log me in but doesnt work. I've tried all i know ( in my limited knowledge of msn) but nothings worked, i tried using the troubleshooting bar but it didnt help either anyone know why this could be happening ??

thing is i found windows messenger on my pc and its working fine, im currently signed in, so how that that work and msn doesnt :confused:

Need some help ASAP please

~ edited to add ive already uninstalled and reinstalled msn 6 ~
  • Options
    I reckon you should just re-instal msn, it should stop your problems
  • Options
    I reckon you should just re-instal msn, it should stop your problems

Already done it, spend the last 2 hrs tryin to fix it and its not for workin.

It actually happened yesterday night, but i left it coz i thought its the typical msn it'll be fine 2moro but its not.
  • Options
    I dont know what to recomend then, sorry =\
  • Options
    Hope someone else in the know reads this soon !

Ive tried un-install and re-install over 3 times, ive tried system restore ive tried trouble shooting, nothing works, someone tell me where im going wrong here. Msn wont work on my pc, it begins to sign in then immediatly stops. When i did system restore i got a message telling me Msn messenger wasnt porperly installed so i tried Uninstall reinstall once again, nothing works ! Im pulling my hair out here :mad:
  • Options
    I've been typing and when someone in another convo replies to their window, the current window I'm on goes dull so if Im typing away i don't notice half the text hasn't been written. Then I have problems with adding people and them adding me back but me signing in and them not seeing me and vice versa.
  • Options
    Ive had all those problems too, but right now msn messenger has died on me :( It wont work at all !