Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

coffee ice cream

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Genius Im sure you'll agree.
And tattoos; where might I find a good site for Ideas, Im designing my own you see, I've done loads of sketches but none of them leap out at me, basically I want a tattoo that says: The french for va va voom is.... all in one angelic picture/pattern.

Comments

• Options
    coffee ice cream is damn near orgasmic. as for tattoo's, i have no idea. :(

the best flavor being java chip
  • Options
    Coffeee ice-cream...ewwww...not my cup of tea...*baddooom dooom tch....wait...that's not funny...* Chocolate addict im afraid :D .
  • Options
    chocolate, eh, then you my friend need mocha ice cream ;)
  • Options
    Well at least you tried malteser monkay :p

Never tried coffee ice-cream. Lurve coffee, don't get me wrong but still not tempted to eat the ice-cream. Prefer blueberry :yum:
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Coffee ice-cream? :yuck:
    Or, now that I think about it, the "ice-cream" part isn't necessary.
  • Options
    i read this thread minutes ago, and now i sit here with a bowl of ice cream. you bastards. it is very tastey however.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    im sorry but i think that coffee anything (other than coffee itself) is just wrong! coffee chocolate, coffee ice cream ... its all wrong imo.
  • Options
    If the word 'coffee' is in the title, it's staying on the shelf. :yuck:
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    i read this thread minutes ago, and now i sit here with a bowl of ice cream. you bastards. it is very tastey however.
    technically you should be thanking me for the pleasure your now experiencing, payment can be made by cash or cheque. :D
  • Options
    Ooo Ooo! I love that new magnum with the truffle in the centre...yummo!!!!!! BUT a cheaper not as popular though almost exactly the same company used to make cheaper copies and they did the truffle thing years ago and their truffle inside was HUGE! But no one sells it anymore...truffle...in ice cream...genius I tell ya!!
  • Options
    I could live off coffee and coffee flavored products. Granted I'd be very malnourished and probably die real quickly, but I could do it. Coffee :yum::heart:
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    I could live off coffee and coffee flavored products. Granted I'd be very malnourished and probably die real quickly, but I could do it. Coffee :yum::heart:

Agree. Coffee cake. Mmmm
  • Options
    Originally posted by z0ma

Coffee isnt for such young children as you anyway.
  • Options
    my mum buys it and refuses to share and tries to palm me off with ben & jerry's phish food...it's just not the same though
  • Options
    Originally posted by z0ma

I quite agree! :yes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Cute_Baby_Bear
    I quite agree! :yes:

Me too! :yuck:
  • Options
    Ooo Ooo! I love that new magnum with the truffle in the centre...yummo!!!!!! BUT a cheaper not as popular though almost exactly the same company used to make cheaper copies and they did the truffle thing years ago and their truffle inside was HUGE! But no one sells it anymore...truffle...in ice cream...genius I tell ya!!
    A Magnum Intense - only £1.10 where I work! Although I tend to have a few, to subsidise my wages. Coffee ice cream is superb, as is coffee cake.