Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

All the people who don't go to bed until 3:30am...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
...What time do you get up in the day? Doesn't it completely knock you about?

ETF: Spelling error ;o

Comments

• Options
    i was out last night and got to sleep just after 4am. and i got up this morning at about 8.30!! i feel fiiine. but i'll probably crash down this afternoon.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    When I went to sleep at 5am on average, I almost never woke up before 2pm. But lately I've kind of balanced, so I go to bet at 3am at the latest.
  • Options
    the other day at when i was sleeping at my friends house, we went sleep at 3 and i woke up at 6.30. was unbearable because my girlfriend was asleep next to me heh :shocking:
  • Options
    between 9 and 10.
    have to to go and feed next doors cats
  • Options
    When I stay with Gary we'll both switch over our daily routine as it were, so we'll stay up until 3am or maybe even 6am (usually the later) and crash out until noon or 2pm. That's when the day starts.
  • Options
    It depends if i'm in work or not... usually I don't get to sleep til 5am on Saturday after coming back from work, don't wake til about 2pm on Sunday and then am expected in at 7am on monday for a delivery!

Yeah, it does fook up your sleep patterns a bit...
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,287 Skive's The Limit
    Depends if I'm using drugs or not. If I've had a night using class A's there's a good chance I won't sleep at all. If I've just been drinking or smoking I'll usually watch some crap on TV go to bed really late and wake up about 10.

I don't like sleeping in even if I havn't had much sleep, I'd rather being doing shit.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Usually 11 or so, but last night i didn't get to sleep till 8am and up again at 11am, maybe my head is a bit minced today but what can you do about it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lipsy
    i was out last night and got to sleep just after 4am. and i got up this morning at about 8.30!! i feel fiiine. but i'll probably crash down this afternoon.

why does that happen? went out thursday night, crashed out at about 3.30, woke up at 6.30. went out last night, went to sleep 3.30 again, got up at 10.30 (just in time for hollyoaks :D )

i find it physically impossible to actually have a drink induced lie-in. and it sucks ass. :(
  • Options
    Well at least that's better than not being able to sleep at all throughout the night.
  • Options
    Originally posted by paperBprincess
    between 9 and 10.
    have to to go and feed next doors cats

thats really thoughtful of you, it would great to live next door to you :p
  • Options
    Sometimes I can go to bed at 2am and get up at 7 or 8. It doesn't really bother me. :cool:
  • Options
    Originally posted by David Grohl

Yer, it would be great to be rich. ;p

I envy people who only need 8 hours sleep a night. I need roughly 14.
  • Options
    Well I go to bed \bout 04/05 due to staying up on here most the night and hey up at 07.30/08.00 for the nurse to change my bandages. although i norm get up that early anyday
  • Options
    Originally posted by Capacity

bloody hell.. i need 4-6max
  • Options
    Operation - back - bandages
  • Options
    Originally posted by Capacity

Blimey!!!!:eek:
    I do like 7/8 hours a night but I can have about 3/4 hours, like if I go clubbin till 2/3 and get up at about 6. But I do catch up on my sleep at weekends, have a nice lie in.

But my doc said that its bad to 'binge sleep':confused:
  • Options
    You people are weird.. you sleep too much:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Hellfire
    You people are weird.. you sleep too much:p

Your wierd... you sleep too little:p ;)
  • Options
    If I'm working, then I can easy go to bed at 3.30, wake up at 11, start work at 12.30, then I get to sleep in the staff room between 4-6 in the afternoon during the shift break.

But if I'm out on the drink, then it fucks my whole body clock up for days.
  • Options
    i'm sleeping lots at the moment (bout 9 hours a night plus occasional naps) cause my body's taking a battering, but generally i sleep about 8 hours a night.

any less and i'm gimpy all day.
  • Options
    my sleeping pattern type thing is fucked basically.

I need like 10 hours sleep a night. And considering I don't do a huge lot of strenuous activity that's a lot.

I wake up lots in the night. The other night I woke up shaking cos I was starving hungry so I got up to sort that out.

Right now I'm tired all day whether I've had enough sleep or not so it doesn't really matter.
  • Options
    I finally went to sleep at around 6am and woke up at quarter to nine :hyper: and sadly, recently, that wouldn't be considered an odd sleeping pattern for me.
    Caffeneeeeee (cant spell it!!) but yeah

cocaaaaaaineeeee ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by David Grohl
    they're on holiday at the moment and couldn't be arsed to find one of those pet hotel type things (like kennels but for animals other than dogs) so im feeding them til they get back.
    they are like the fattest cats i've ever seen in my life!
    cheeky sod! we aren't actually that rich, we just have the big house that we got for like 100k anyways!
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by paperBprincess
    they're on holiday at the moment and couldn't be arsed to find one of those pet hotel type things (like kennels but for animals other than dogs) so im feeding them til they get back.
    I think they're doing good. They say that people at these "hotels" don't treat the animals very good and they always give them medicine to keep them sleepy. It's better to leave your pets with someone you trust.
  • Options
    I went to bed at 4 this morning, and was awake at 8 cuz my mate woke me up. Normally i cant do this, i need more than 8hours sleep at night, other wise im moody and dont get on with anyone.
  • Options
    during school, i'd go to bed at about 2 or 3 am and wake up at 8, during holidays, go to bed at 5 or 6 in the morning and wake up at 4 or 5 during the day, it gets to the point when the evening feels like the morning.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    I went to bed at 4 this morning, and was awake at 8 cuz my mate woke me up. Normally i cant do this, i need more than 8hours sleep at night, other wise im moody and dont get on with anyone.

Same except sometimes i can stretch to 7 hours and not be that moody.

I hate sleeping patterns!
  • Options
    12/1 am to 8 am on school nights. Anytime during the holidays. Really need to get back into a routine though.
  • Options
    I usually just go to bed around 11 and have to wake up at 5 for work.... which is usually just enough for me though i feel pretty tired...

Out on the piss though messes it all up... get in at bout 2am.... and have to wake up at 5..... at work i'm moody, and incapable of doing even the simplest of tasks.