Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Soulwax

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Anyone like these guys? I only heard one of their mixes recently and I love them. They're playing at the corn exchange in edinburgh aswell so I'll be going to see that.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Soulwax are fecking class stuff, they are also a kinda band, and im not too sdure but i think the guys from that are also 2 many dj's.

Seen basically the exact same gig (minus brmc) a few months back at the barrowlands, was class stuff! want to go to edinburgh gig aswell but im skint and i think its sold out now :(

Anyways have fun
  • Options
    soulwax are a good band live :) i always thought though that soulwax was their band name an 2 many djs were their dj name?
  • Options
    Nah the deal is Soulwax are a kind of electric rock band. The guitarist and lead singer are the brothers who are also known as 2 many dj's when they do their radio soulwax mixes.

I saw them last night at the corn exchange in Edinburgh. Wasn't fantastically impressed with soulwax the band although the 2 many djs set was incredible, the whole venue was raving like nothing else. LCD soundsystem were seriously impressive too and I'd never heard of them before. Loved BRMC aswell, their stage presence is fantastic, they have this massive red light behind them which is dissapated by the smoke so you have these 2 dark silhouettes et either end of the stage looking like they've just stepped through onto the stage from the depths of hell which is screaming colour trying to get out.

If you get my drift.