Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

ebay help

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
could anyone help me, im about to sell my first item on ebay :D but i cant work out how much postage will cost because the royal mail website isnt working :mad: my item weighs 0.18kg does anyone know how much that will be?!

Comments

• Options
    im guessing no-one knows :( dammit why does the royal mail server have to go down just as im about to finish my listing

now i will have to do it all over again tomorrow :impissed:
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I think its 64p or £1.07 Signed for.
  • Options
    180 g -

2nd class

58p

1st class

75p

parcel post

£3.46

special next day (with £250 compensation)

£4.05

special delivery by 9am next day (with 250 compensation)

£7.65
  • Options
    or if you dont want to fork out special delivery, you can pay an extra 68p on top of first class to have it recorded delivery, its not next day delivery, but they have to sign for it, so nobody can claim they didnt recieve it, and you still get compensation up to about £25 if it goes missing.
    The other option is getting proof of postage which is free and I ALWAYS get if selling on ebay. They dont sign for it, but at least you can prove you posted it.
    The amount of people who say they never received something, and then as soon as you say `well I posted it on so and so, and this is the reference number`, they say `oh would you believe it, its just turned up`!