Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Ciao,I'm italian girl.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ciao, sono una ragazza italiana.
Ho visto il vostro sito: è davvero bello!
Io scrivo invece su questo sito che tratta più o meno i vostri stessi argomenti.
Venite a dare un'occhiata, potremmo fare un gemellaggio...

www.con-tatto.it

Saluti a tutti,Sb82

Sorry,but i don't speak english very well

Comments

• JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I suppose its a great shame nobody really speaks Italian round here!

Suppongo la sua una grande vergogna nessuno parla realmente il cerchio italiano qui!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Quello è tutto il buono e ma poichè un coltivatore io stesso dei pesci io vi non non invitare le abilità culinarie per essere troppo meravigliose. Tuttavia, non lasci questo metterlo fuori poichè sono sicuro che un giorno realizzerete tutti i vostri sogni e possibilmente coltivare i pesci nel paese parteggi per il resto della vostra famiglia.
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Originally posted by z0ma
    Quello è tutto il buono e ma poichè un coltivatore io stesso dei pesci io vi non non invitare le abilità culinarie per essere troppo meravigliose. Tuttavia, non lasci questo metterlo fuori poichè sono sicuro che un giorno realizzerete tutti i vostri sogni e possibilmente coltivare i pesci nel paese parteggi per il resto della vostra famiglia.

show off

:p
    makes me want to learn italian... :)

Really...

Hello, and welcome, 7blue!:wave:
    Ciao!
    :wave:
    Ciociara Pizza! Spaghetti alla Bologna.

And that's as far as my Italian goes.

Hola! Que tal?
    I really wish my family, my dads side, had taught me Itialian now, sounds silly but i cant speak a word of it yet my dads half of the family or of Itialian origin :/

And sevenblue82... Ciao :D
    Ciao/Hello!

thanks! I'm pleased that you've reply my post.
    Mmm...Ok,can I speak italian?
    Per me è molto più facile parlare italiano. Capisco poco l'inglese e non sono in grado di scrivere correttamente. Comunque sto navigando sul vostro sito da due giorni. E' molto interessante!
    Io ho 22 anni e sono una studentessa universitaria e vivo a Milano.
    Voi che fate nella vita di bello?
    Mi sforzerò di parlare inglese,promesso!
    Alla prossima.
    You can speak Italian.

We won't understand you though :lol:
    Originally posted by Aspartame
    I'd've used the word "fica", myself. ;)

fica focaccia, Andrew?
    I'm Italian and I live in Milano. My city is in the north of Italy.
    What do you do in your life? I'm a student at university. I study sociology. I have a part-time job,too.
    Mmm...To speak english is not very easy... Sorry! :)
    Non mi preoccuperei per sforzarsi per parlare inglese, ma può aiutare visto mentre non molta gente della gente (se c'è ne) qui realmente parla italiano. Come è l'Italia? Amerei visitare esso un giorno e la Sicilia pure.

Che lavoro fate? Che cosa gradite funzionare come quando rifinite all'università?
    Don't worry, your english is great! I live in Serbia & Montenegro, which is to the East of Italy. I was in Italy a couple of times, Bari & Rome. How is it there?
    message for Zoma

Zoma hai origini italiane?
    Vedo che capisci la mia lingua e ti sforzi di rispondermi seppure con evidenti errori di ortografia. Un po' come io stento a parlare inglese,imparato a scuola senza troppa convinzione!!
    Studio sociologia all'università e nel frattempo lavoro con bambini nel pomeriggio quando non frequento le lezioni.
    Vorrei diventare educatrice presso una comunità di minori o insegnante presso una scuola superiore. Ma chissà...
    Tu che fai di bello nella vita?
    Un lavoro con i bambini? Sani come voi avete più pazienza che faccio! Nessuna I haven't ottenuta le origini italiane, posso parlare appena la lingua (dico parlo senza bloccare). Conosco che cosa significate, imparando che una nuova lingua è così tanto sforzo..

Li hanno sempre ha desiderato funzionare con i bambini, o è appena a causa del vostro lavoro corrente che siete stati persuasi?

Che cosa pensate alla sociologia? Ho cominciato studiarlo, ma rinunciato perché non era per me. Quando rifinisco la formazione? Amerei entrare in una carriera che coinvolge la musica (produrre, la mia propria etichetta record) ma probabilmente mi concluderò in su in un certo lavoro noioso dell'ufficio della corsa del ratto.

Typical, eh?
    A volte, comincio a domandarsi se il a.lot di noi può parlare inglese uno. Inoltre penso quel a.lot alla gente come i cheeseburger e le patatine fritte, stile di Ronald McDonald.

Gradisco l'Italia, it's un paese piacevole. Anche se se ho troppi cheeseburger, ottengo la costipazione horrible :(
    That's a long way of saying "I'm from fucking Keighley"

*falls off chair laughing*
    That's a long way of saying "I'm from fucking Keighley"

You fuckin' knows it, clart. :p

Just with a few death threats thrown in for good measure, obviously. :)

How's life in sunny ol' Bradford? (..Scuse a sevenblue82 per il dirottamento evidente del filetto.)
    *falls off chair laughing*

Come now. Nowt wrong with a bit of Keighley is there?

Yes, yes, ok. I know that was a lie, you know that was a lie - lets just leave it at that. :( And besides I could think of worse places..

Like..

:crazyeyes
    This is a wind up.........yeah :eek2:

Coming to a site which is in English for English speaking people and then speak in Italian :eek2:

im not the only one thinking this am I ?
    Hi, I'm Justin dalla Nuova Zelanda, un posto in pieno delle pecore e di 42 sotto vodka, I'm 22 ed I'm un DJ e un promotore qui per gli eventi di ballo, la I can't parlano italiano affatto in modo da I'm usando una cosa denominata pesci de Babele, sperano che siate bene, piacevole per venirli a contatto...

Which translates back to English as:

Hi, I'm Justin from New Zeland, a place in full load of the sheep and 42 under vodka, 22 I'm and I'm a DJ and a promotore here for the dance events, the can't at all speak Italian so as to to I'm using one what called fish de Confusion, hope that you are well, pleasant in order to come them to contact

LMAO.. ohh well, I tried! :lol: :rolleyes: :p
    Hello, you will need to speak Enlish to be understood my most.
    Can I speak serbian?

*a tomato hits me in the head*

...No
    Sevenblue, try using a translation website to convert it into english, ok your grammar/spelling/way it is wrote would be kinda dodgy, but it would make things easier,

someone translate that.
    YCome now. Nowt wrong with a bit of Keighley is there?

Yes, yes, ok. I know that was a lie, you know that was a lie - lets just leave it at that. :( And besides I could think of worse places..

Bill Bryson was right about Keighley- the Army should use it for bombing practise. Preferably with the inhabitants still inside.
    Come now. Nowt wrong with a bit of Keighley is there?

yes.

it's on my LIST OF DEATH.

(i failed my driving test there once)
    Ok, ok I have decided to use a translator therefore I can write to you in English.

I hope functions well... and that you can understand to me

:confused:
    Thinking to high voice...

Times I ask myself why in the world there are many various languages...
    The persons cannot be understood well and all that generates conflicts. I have tried with you, I have spoken in Italian and you endured have said to me to use only English.

All this is much sad one. To have to use one stupid Translated Text.

experiment is failed...

I do not know if it is amusing to write here in English. I will remain in Italy to house mine. Thanks a lot,BeckyBoo. You have opened me the eyes!?!?!?

oh my god,all much sad one! :(:lol:
    Re: Thinking to high voice...
    Originally posted by sevenblue82
    I have spoken in Italian and you endured have said to me to use only English.

Its an English speaking board, people dont speak Italian (or they may speak holiday Italian).
    I found it hard to understand why someone would speak in a foreign language on an English speaking board because obviously we would not understand what you are saying.

Experiment does not have to fail.........you could keep trying ?

I was not out to offend you, I was saying what I felt.
    So are you happy to stay & speak English? I am not sure i understood a bit of that. Well done for trying though.:)
    As an example, if someone leaves a message in English on guestbook (www.con-tatto.it) I and my friends we are curious to understand same the message and we translate it. But to me he seems that you are remained a lot annoyed why I spoke in Italian. Perhaps not appreciate foreign visits in various languages?
    Perhaps but... I mistake... I would want to know your thought on all that.
    In Italy they are the 8:30 pm, I have supper.