Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

bongbudda

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So not to hi-jack simones thread i thought i would talk to you here :p...

You were here then werent you?

Comments

  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yes, but I didnt post, its my age, I cant pay attention to everything anymore.

    Well congratulations anyway.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hehe thanks.

    Whos older you or rolly or beckboo?
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Re: bongbudda
    Originally posted by Tweety
    So not to hi-jack simones thread i thought i would talk to you here :p...

    You were here then werent you?

    oooh ... i didnt know you did one of these :D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: bongbudda
    Originally posted by littlemissy
    oooh ... i didnt know you did one of these :D

    Yep, was over the moon, wanted to tell everyone :D.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Re: Re: Re: bongbudda
    Originally posted by Tweety
    Yep, was over the moon, wanted to tell everyone :D.

    yup, no wonder :)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Tweety
    hehe thanks.

    Whos older you or rolly or beckboo?

    I'm not sure, I know I feel older than them all.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    I'm not sure, I know I feel older than them all.


    rolly :yes:


    I think...
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    rolly :yes:


    I think...
    i'm not so sure ...he's a crtotchety old bastard ...he even listens to radio 4 ...for fun!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    i'm not so sure ...he's a crtotchety old bastard ...he even listens to radio 4 ...for fun!


    Oh dear. I only said you because you are the oldest member I know on here. I have no idea how old bongbudda is, so I just assumed you. :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    Oh dear. I only said you because you are the oldest member I know on here. I have no idea how old bongbudda is, so I just assumed you. :p

    36 at a guess
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by twisted_trinity
    36 at a guess


    64 :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    64 :p


    he has to be young enough to have been part of the rave scene in the early nineties, because i'm sure he was a raver in his time.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I reckon he's early thirties, about the same age as byny.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by twisted_trinity
    he has to be young enough to have been part of the rave scene in the early nineties, because i'm sure he was a raver in his time.

    I see. Well I wasn't exactly serious anyway ;)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I cant now, I'm too old and frail, but I was more than accepted at some raves with my zimmer frame.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Kermit
    I reckon he's early thirties, about the same age as byny.

    Where is byny - I miss her...........

    x
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    i'm not so sure ...he's a crtotchety old bastard ...he even listens to radio 4 ...for fun!

    Oi! I'll have you know that Radio Four is an excellent radio station.

    There was a very funny comedy on last night about self help books which I thoroughly enjoyed.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Oi! I'll have you know that Radio Four is an excellent radio station.

    There was a very funny comedy on last night about self help books which I thoroughly enjoyed.
    i must admit ...radio four passed many hours for me in jail.
    the best has to be when a group of stoners would meet up in someones house once a week to listen to hitchikers guide to the galaxy in the seventies.
Sign In or Register to comment.