Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

AvP the movie

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
This movie looks so cool
click-me
If anyone knows who wins, dont spoil it for the rest of us by telling us.

Who do you reckon will win, in my opinion The predator has the advantage off technology, it'll be able to cloke and have a high distructive weapon, where as alien has pure numbers, speed and the exo-skeliton armor which will take alot of damage, in my opinion the predetor will win a one on one battle, but the aliens don't rely on standing alone, they rely on pure numbers and strengh in numbers of 100plus, and the preditors work alone, from what i've seen in the game. but the preditors only kill what they need to for sport but the aliens kill to bread, if the alien xenomorph is in the film then they stand a good chance, I can't wait Looking foward to it
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    predators no doubt about it.

they only work alone on hunts, in a war situation they quite happily come togteher in groups and annihalate what's trying to kill them.

they seed planets with aliens to go hunt them for sport for god's sake! imagine how hard you must be making your own planet full of aliens to go on a safari hunt!

that and those handy little nuke things they have in their armour like in the films seems rather handy if thye're about to die...
  • Options
    Predators Normally work alone on a hunt although they sometimes work in small parties, they also have a stricked military style training,

We all know the humans will win..:o
  • Options
    I think it's just a film and some people seem to be taking this a little too seriously ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Infinite
    Hmmmmm. I don't know. I have a feeling they might make the Predator a bit of a wuss like in the second film (running away from Danny Glover?!?).

Yea but Danny Glover is waaaay harder than old Arnold obviously!
  • Options
    in principle it a great idea as im a nut of both franchises

but in practice, it got a crappy director who cant make a decent horror film with a story that keeps track of the actual universe, ive read proper spoilers that are to be frank, completly disappointing and completly expected

and worst of all, fox is telling them to make it to be a pg-13 in america, so itll be a kids film, LOVELY!

i know lots of people who hav eoffered to do a hit on the director before he finished it, but he has, dammit
  • Options
    Originally posted by Man Of Kent
    I think it's just a film and some people seem to be taking this a little too seriously ;)

waht can i say, i'm a geek :p:D
  • Options
    Same here :(