Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Too much Love!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ive been goin out with my bf for 2months now and i like him so so so much but im scared that im going to become too hooked on him. ive got my gcses coming up but cant revise as hes always on my mind!i know he likes me a lot 2(we r not "in love" yet) tho im scared that if he dumps he il fall apart-ive never felt like this b4!i want to slow my feelings down a bit but i dont know how to!i dont wanna scare him away!does any1 know how i can stop myself from becoming obsessed and kind of take him off my mind for a while?! probably not...! Does this post make any sense to anyone?! probably not...!

Comments

• Options
    Get busy with friends,hobbies,school work,etc.Being obsessed over someone can damage your life you don't want to get in trouble and have alot of people against you life is too short or long however you see it to be.Life is long if you get obsessed and get in trouble because you will have troubles and problems in life you'll have trouble dealing with all by yourself and be lonely.Stay busy and don't get obsessed.
  • Options
    thanx whitetiger, il try and do stuff to take my mind off him!well at least im thinking about it now and not lettin myself become too head over heels-that must be a good thing right?!
  • Options
    im not trying to worry you but if you become obsessed he may feel trapped! im sorry but you should carry on as you did because if things did go wrong what qualfications would you have?
  • Options
    Hiya. As you might have read on a message i posted, i was totaly (ad still am) in love with my boyf, we'd been together 6 months and he finished with me becauseof a totay untrue rumour!! That was a last wek and i was DEVESTATED!! I thought there was no point in life, but i have 2 say, make the most of it, if he' on your mind 24/7, make the most of it, that great feeling!!!! (but try and study though, think about him in your spare moments like when ur bored or turning a page or somethin). Soz i couldn't be more help!!