Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

sex, drugs OR rock 'n' roll?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok, so this is a question that i've been asking a bunch of my friends recently...
heres the rules

if you give up sex it means you can have no physical contact with anyone of the gender you prefer

if you give up drugs it means you give up everything - caffine, nicotine, then hard drugs etc which means no cola, no tea, no chocolate etc

if you give up rock 'n' roll you give up all music - you're not evewn allowed to hum/sing to yourself

however, if you choose sex, it doesn't automatically mean you're going to get sex!

this is dumb, but im bored.

i think i'd choose drugs, because i don't think i could go the rest of my life without another cup of tea.

Comments

• Options
    you scare me :(

I like hugs
    I like alcohol
    I like music

Dont make me choose :mad:
  • Options
    I could easily give up drugs. But the other two I couldnt give up...ever.
  • Options
    I would keep rock 'n' roll. I can live without drugs (as long as I can have fresh, non-concentrated fruit juice) and I suppose big manly "well played" hugs would make up for proper hugs.
  • Options
    Luckily I'll never be asked to make this choice in reality [at least here's hoping] because I crave nicotine, love me a bit of sexxin ;) and can't imagine life without a bit of serious rock.

However, if I did have to choose I would [after a lot of deliberation, well as much as you can on Sunday afternoon] keep Rock 'n' Roll :D
  • Options
    I'd keep sex, as I couldn't live my life without any physical contact at all! :eek2:
  • Options
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    I'd keep sex, as I couldn't live my life without any physical contact at all! :eek2:

Isn't a loophole in the question that you could have physical contact with the people your current sexual prefence isn't for? I'd be happy with the female touch, rather than none at all ;)

And I could still keep my music...riiiight?
  • Options
    Originally posted by briggi
    Isn't a loophole in the question that you could have physical contact with the people your current sexual prefence isn't for? I'd be happy with the female touch, rather than none at all ;)

And I could still keep my music...riiiight?

Men hug better than women. And I whilst I find certain women amazingly attractive I don't think I could go any further.
  • Options
    never give up drugs

boys don't like me and i could become deaf or something :p
  • Options
    never give up mor roc an roll.
  • Options
    damnit I would have to choose Drugs for the same reason as Zoe, I could never live without tea!!!!! :eek:
  • Options
    rock and roll any damn day, i don't get any sex, and rarely any drugs......but my music is my love and my drug.
  • Options
    I don't drink tea anyway...and I could give up chocolate relatively easily.

But now I am very torn between whether I could live without hugs, or whether I could live without music.

I CAN'T CHOOSE :crying:
  • Options
    Is "hugs" a euphemism I'm not aware of ;)

Jus' kidding :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    I could easily give up drugs. But the other two I couldnt give up...ever.
    :yes:
  • Options
    Rollie, untill the other day when you said what your names means I thought you named your self after some Moroccan black or summit.
    Don't ask......:/
  • Options
    Originally posted by Felix Da Housecat
    Rollie, untill the other day when you said what your names means I thought you named your self after some Moroccan black or summit.
    Don't ask......:/
    spely wrong on purpose ...oh what a mu=ystery.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    Men hug better than women. And I whilst I find certain women amazingly attractive I don't think I could go any further.

I agree.

I think i would have to give up the drugs, and keep the sex/physical contact and music...
  • Options
    I think human contact would have to stay. Although I live for music, and damned well love my drugs.hmm too tough :(
  • Options
    I'd give up drugs. I can get by just fine with fruit juices ;D
  • Options
    If i had to choose i'd choose drugs, wouldn't want no sex or music the rest of my life.
  • Options
    drugs definetly!