Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Mcmuffin help,

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
anyone know how to make these... I want some so badly but can't keep going to mcdonalds
«1

Comments

  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Take one square sausage and grill it.

    Slice one muffin in half and grill one side of it.

    Place sausage in muffin. Place a cheese slice on top of sausage then melt it, and put lid on muffin.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Take one square sausage and grill it.

    Slice one muffin in half and grill one side of it.

    Place sausage in muffin. Place a cheese slice on top of sausage then melt it, and put lid on muffin.
    Add a poched egg.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    poched egg???

    Sorry it's the only type of egg I don't know about,

    feels stupid
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You'd be better off just scrambling some in the microwave.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Kermit
    You'd be better off just scrambling some in the microwave.
    That wouldn't be the same though, would it? ;)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    get in car
    drive to nearest mcdonalds
    make sure it is before 10am
    order one

    other than that i dont know cuz i've never had one
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    how'd ya poach an egg... also can u make it flat round like in the mcdonalds?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by my_name
    get in car
    drive to nearest mcdonalds
    make sure it is before 10am
    order one

    other than that i dont know cuz i've never had one

    1 - can't drive yet:(
    2 - I want one now:(
    3 - mcdonalds cost more in the long run:(
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Don't forget to add the semen/grem/bogies....depending on your branch of McDonalds of course ;)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by briggi
    Don't forget to add the semen/grem/bogies....depending on your branch of McDonalds of course ;)

    I think I'll be crazy and try it without that
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Hellfire
    I think I'll be crazy and try it without that

    ohhh you crazy boy.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Hellfire
    I think I'll be crazy and try it without that

    But dude, it's the McDonalds secret ingredient...never wondered why things always taste a leetle bit different depending on which one you go to? :lol:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yes.. I am.. god.. missing the flavor,

    oi...come on msn :)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Hellfire
    also can u make it flat round like in the mcdonalds?
    Thats what a poched egg looks like.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by briggi
    But dude, it's the McDonalds secret ingredient...never wondered why things always taste a leetle bit different depending on which one you go to? :lol:

    yeah.. and I now know why mcdonalds say they're foods healthy... isn't semen ment to be good for ya?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Young and sexy
    Thats what a poched egg looks like.

    how do you make em?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Mm ya, semen does the body good ;) Er, apparently so does picking your nose and eating it.

    Poached eggs are the ones you make by cracking an egg into water (with vinegar in it!?) I think...or maybe that's something else. When we bought our microwave we had special little egg poaching dishes that came with it...

    Pity poached eggs are wank (though not literally, like a McMuffin.)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by briggi
    Poached eggs are the ones you make by cracking an egg into water (with vinegar in it!?)
    Yeh, you can do it like that, but it goes a funny shape, and I can never trust myself to do i that way! I just use one of them special saucepan things for poching eggs!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i not got a special sausepan
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Hellfire
    i not got a special sausepan

    Well duh, I just said...you boil water in a saucepan and then crack your egg in. Best to use vinegar in the water as it raises the temperature at which it boils (I think) and means it sets quicker and doesn't go into such big splattered form. That said, it will look fucked up and unappetising.

    However, it will make your homemade McMuffin complete :D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ahhhh fuck what it looks like.. it's the taste.. now i need buns:(
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Hellfire
    Ahhhh fuck what it looks like.. it's the taste.. now i need buns:(

    Crazy suggestion maybes, but why didn't you just make something you know how to make, have all the ingredients knocking about for...and that won't actually taste like shee-ite? :)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Because I <3 muffins
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think it was mariam who asked how to do a poached egg not long ago if you want to search.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    make sure the water in the pan is boiling before you put the eggs in though.
    as i found out when a huge white mass of what looked like marshmallow engulfed our kitchen.
    my, then, boyfriend has never let me live that down
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It's not a bun, it's a friggin muffin you eedjit!

    btw, next time cook something you can cook. Toast might be about your level.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Kermit
    It's not a bun, it's a friggin muffin you eedjit!

    btw, next time cook something you can cook. Toast might be about your level.

    I know it's an english muffin:rolleyes: and so I'm not allowed to broaden my cooking horizion, and yes... I am suprisingly a good cook, Roast, curry, chilli, prawns stuffed into a peices of fish with a white wine sause..:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Hellfire
    I know it's an english muffin:rolleyes: and so I'm not allowed to broaden my cooking horizion, and yes... I am suprisingly a good cook, Roast, curry, chilli, prawns stuffed into a peices of fish with a white wine sause..:rolleyes:

    Better than your spelling I hope :p

    As for expanding your culinary horizons, replicating a McMuffin is surely a step back!? :eek2:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by briggi
    As for expanding your culinary horizons, replicating a McMuffin is surely a step back!? :eek2:

    It's the height of culinary excellence isn't it?

    Poaching eggs is very simple, hearing of them even more so, so excuse me if it means that I don't think you cooking skills are honed yet.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Kermit
    It's the height of culinary excellence isn't it?

    Topped only when you can make your own Fillet 'O Fish.

    If someone could make me a McFlurry, however, I would be impressed. But I'm easy ;)
Sign In or Register to comment.