Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

purely sexual...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
what do you normally tend to do when you meet someone you cant really converse with, but have an amazing sexual chemistry, take it or what?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If it can be no-strings-attached then I would suggest having sex with them.

And the just imagine whata relationship would be like if they could talk:p
    I've been in this situation before myself.

Think about it, if theres nothing else there other than amazing sexual chemistry, then its not like you have to worry about the risk of any strings, the risk of losing a friendship or the risk of entering into a realtionship that may or may not work.

I "took it" and it worked just fine, had fun and went our seperate ways after a while.

Peace
    If you both can agree you're only going to have a sexual relationship with each other, I don't see the harm in going for it.

But again so long as you're both straight with each other, theres more to it. And see what happens from there.

I had a guy I only has a sexual relationship which has now stopped coz he has a girlfriend but me and him are now good friends so no loss there :)
    Yeah, if there's that buzz there, then go for it. I love it when there's that extra special sexual buzz and energy there. Makes it thrilling.