Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

hair

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
about to go dye my hair,it is black right now and am going to put a red on it,not sure if i should do highlights or dye the whole thing red?what would you do?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i'd say go for red highlights... like the chick in your av. i've always thought that look was quite neat., the black with red.
    yeah i did too,just got off the phone with nick,he said he doesn't care it is my head,my mistake if it looks bad,if i put the highlights in it and it looks bad,can i just use the rest of the dye or will it go bad after thirty min or so if i leave it sitting out?
    dipping the ends would look pretty cool..
    just went ahead and did it all,didn't want to go through all the trouble with the foil and making sure it doesn't touch the other hair,lol,lazy me:D :D
    can't really tell a difference,just depends on how the light shines on it,but i like it:D
    i learnt on saturday that i will never ever attempt to be funky again or do my own hair :D I got some plum coloured colour mousse and ended up with partly pink hair. I have naturally boring mousey hair which still has the remains of some dye in it and while the underneath went plum, the lighter top half now has pink strips in it :lol: Oops teach me to attempt it anyway.
    whats so bad about that?