Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

unique clothing...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i've grown so bored at the selection of clothes for guys.. girls have it good as far as that stuff goes.. they have so much versatility.. we, as guys, are limited a bit.. i've looked online, and my interested has been peaked a bit by stuff like this, this, and this...

but all that stuff is so expensive.. i do like the *lightly flavored* bondage clothing though.. nothing over the top... just a hint of it is nice.. anyway, we're stifled on our selection, and that's my rant, here :)

dep

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    It depends what your style is. I like Jeans and T-shirts.
    I've seen plenty of male "goths" out there who have got round the lack of commercially available clothing by making their own.
  • Options
    I like that second picture. Well, to be more accurate I like the bloke in the second picture! :)
  • Options
    Um, fashion forum?

:yes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Foxxy_Cymru
    :yes:
    :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
  • Options
    there's a fashion forum!? fuck's sake!
  • Options
    That second picture... fuckin phwoar.. that's what my future husband will look like!!

I'm a 'goth' *shudders* but I don't buy foolishly expensive lip service, hot topic or black rose goth shite. I go to normal everyday clothes shops and find things with goth hints to them. It's the way I look naturally that makes them look gothy on me...

Try and look around charity shops for slightly off the wall clothes... I've found no end of 'gothic' style clothes in second hand shops - and they're a fraction of the price of lip service!!

Ilora x
  • Options
  • Options
    Originally posted by girl with sharp teeth
    And so ends the 'I'm so fabulous it hurts' broadcast.

:lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by girl with sharp teeth
    And so ends the 'I'm so fabulous it hurts' broadcast.
    Excuse me? Care to explain that? I was simply saying how easy it is to find gothic clothes in normal shops without having to buy expensive goth shite, when you can find it in normal shops cheaper etc. How the hell was that 'I'm so fabulous it hurts'?!

Ilora.
  • Options
    ok, lets try not to have another stupid arguement

buy plain, draw some piccies of what ud like to do, experiment

i suggest experimenting on old unworn tops/pieces of random material first! +if u buy cheap plain top wont matter if u ruin it.safety pins+zips are cheap to buy :) - trust me!

+its nice to have clothes that you know no1 else anywhere has :D
  • Options
    It's the way that I look naturally

If your ego got any bigger you wouldn't fit it in the room :yeees:
  • Options
    just leave it be
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    If your ego got any bigger you wouldn't fit it in the room :yeees:

I didn't think I'd ever find myself sticking up for Ilora, but she said those kinda subtle clothes coupled with the way she looks naturally is enough to give her the 'goth' look.

Where does goth = attractive/sexy?
  • Options
    u lot will argue about anything :chin:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    I didn't think I'd ever find myself sticking up for Ilora, but she said those kinda subtle clothes coupled with the way she looks naturally is enough to give her the 'goth' look.

Where does goth = attractive/sexy?
    :crazyeyes Kiezo... I thought this day would never come ;):lol:

But yes, just because I naturally look gothy, doesn't mean I love the way I look or that I love myself. In fact, It's quite the opposite. Just goes to show how people are so quick to judge.

Ilora.
  • Options
    Dep, i think your best bet is just to look around...i mean, by all means browse all you like on the net, and buy what you can afford off it, but i bet you my bottom dollar that if you go roaming around your town or the next one over, you'll find some shop somewhere that sells those kinda clothes...skate shops often carry this goth-lite stuff, basically anywhere with baggy jeans and boards in the windows is a good palce to start.

Personally i dont subscribe to this pre packaged goth stuff but i dont think its the worst look a person can have by any means...whatever rings your bell basically.

BTW, Ilora does appear to have a rather naturally "goth"- like appearance....now if it wasnt for her HIM madness i may actually say she was attractive...but im just a bastard and one hell of an elitist when it comes to musical taste so .... :p hehe

Peace
  • Options
    Originally posted by AlmightyBob
    BTW, Ilora does appear to have a rather naturally "goth"- like appearance....now if it wasnt for her HIM madness i may actually say she was attractive...but im just a bastard and one hell of an elitist when it comes to musical taste so .... :p hehe

Peace
    I think I'll take that as a compliment :p:p:p

Ilora x ;)
  • Options
    just looked at your pics ilora,very beautiful,and i love him,so your alright in my book:D
  • Options
    :o Bless you! And yes... HIM Rock ;) hehe

Ilora x
  • Options
    yeah,but people piss me off when they associate it with bam!that is how most people hear about them,or the heartagram thing,they always say "bam's symbol"grrrr:lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Ilora-Danon
    And yes... HIM Rock

damn straight :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Ilora-Danon
    :o Bless you! And yes... HIM Rock ;) hehe

Ilora x

Yep :D Amazing live too :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by princessamy
    Yep :D Amazing live too :)
    Hell yes! Roll On Halloween.. The Apollo gig is gonna fuckin rock... *so's the party afterwards ;) *

Ilora x