Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

What do I do - I need your advice!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi theres this guy ive liked for a while now, but i dont really see him very often we just chat on the internet a lot. We've got off before but thats all thats hapenned between but things got complicated with his mate. He says he doesnt like me but then sends out mixed signals all the time. Hes never told me how he actually feels. Should I ask him or just leave it as us being gud mates??

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Smirnoff_Ice:
    He says he doesnt like me but then sends out mixed signals all the time. Hes never told me how he actually feels.

Doesn't that contradict itself?
    Whats this stuff that got complicated with his mate?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I got into an internet relationship which I really regret because the guy used me and tried to get me to do things I didn't want.

I also have friends who've met people on the net and all the relationships have failed because you can make the person who you want them to be. I'm not saying it never works I know it does, I think you oughta ask this guy striaght what he thinks or you willo never get anywhere

good luck
    Annii