Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Club Freestyle?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
My friend and her boyfriend have just booked a late deal holiday with Club Freestyle. They were told that this is a singles holiday and a bit like 18-30 although not as outragious.

Now they're worried as these holidays are geared towards single people and they are obviously a couple.

Has anyone ever been on one of these holidays? Any stories to share?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I went on a club freestyle holiday a couple of years ago with a group of single girls, and yes it can be like a 18-30 holiday, but only if you want it to be.

They don't force you to get involved if you don't want to, and most of the stuff they did you had to sign up for, so basically just don't sign up!
  • Options
    It definitely used to be a lot tamer than 18-30's. If they want to be able to get into some of the clubs for a cheaper price or fancy mixing with a group of people of a similar age then it's ideal. We only went on one group outing and that was to get into the club cheaper. Like TPT said you don't have to go on any of their trips and most of the trips are a lot more normal than 18-30's.
  • Options
    these holidays can be just as fun for couples as well as singles. my friend got with someone on the first day and they had a wonderful time as a couple for the rest of the week. they don't force things on you, altho the booze cruises, foam parties and general dirty games are great fun to join in.

if they're looking for a romantic time, not necessarily for them. if they're happy to party, they'll love it.
  • Options
    If it's geared more to single do they still charge a single supplement if you go on your own?

I saw a £99 to Ibiza deal with club 18 to 30 for like 4 days and was leavingin 2 days time and rung up (thise was a year or two ago) by the time they add supplment it became like £250 for 4 day holiday .. no way!!!