Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

does anyone know where...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
..i can get boots like this for under £100?

Comments

• Options
    Why would you even want them? Platforms went out ages ago :(

Sorry just not my style and no I have no idea where you'd get them from.
  • Options
    Not bloody likely - mine cost me £129...

You may get some cheap ones for around £70 but the heels never last long enough....

Ilora x
  • Options
    Try Camden, perhaps?
  • Options
    Try ebay they have quite a lot of goth/fetish whatever they are boots on there :)
  • Options
    cant find any cheap in camden.+i cant buy on ebay because i dont have the right credit cards
  • Options
    Originally posted by *Lisa*
    Why would you even want them? Platforms went out ages ago :(

I love when people say this kind of thing :D

Who gives a fuck what some waster in a fashion magazine tells you that you should be wearing this season? You wear what you want, what you think looks good and what you think feels good.

If your taste in clothes and what you buy is dictated by some arse that you don't know and you'll never meet then you should be getting your head looked at.

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Surely its obvious that if I like those boots I'm not a strict follower of fashion!
  • Options
    Ew.

Anyway, I would've suggested somewhere like Camden, or CyberDog or something like that.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Groovaybaby
    Also at the moment its siletto heels all the way.

If only I could walk in the dam things.Im used to chunky shoes+seem to lack a natural sense of balance which most other girls seem to posess.
  • Options
    Originally posted by freak
    If only I could walk in the dam things.Im used to chunky shoes+seem to lack a natural sense of balance which most other girls seem to posess.
    Omg! You sound just like me!!
    I've lived in platform boots and shoes since I was very young and can't for the life of me, walk in heels!

When you find out a cure, lemme know ;):D

Ilora x
  • Options
    Originally posted by Ilora-Danon
    When you find out a cure, lemme know

i find sitting on guys laps solves the problem for a while but its not a permenant solution.My normal shoes are chunky+are the most effective can crushers i know!

I'm going to Orlando in a few weeks+I'm really hoping I can find some good boots out there.
    Its not that im majorly into platforms its just im short (5'2) +am unable to walk in spindly heels. Therefore chunky platforms are my only real option as i am not keen on braking my ankles :)
    My lack of balance is not only proved by shoes, u should see me on a bike-or rather after iv fallen off 1 :blush:
  • Options
    You don't need a credit card to buy off ebay, you can use cheques and postal orders.
  • Options
    Im 17 so Im not old enough to write cheques yet.Think I need to be 18 with my bank. Im sure when I tried to sign up you had to give credit card details as part of the registration
  • Options
    Originally posted by Groovaybaby
    Also at the moment its siletto heels all the way.

Not really, at the mo it's classic platform heels with influence from the 50s. Wedges are in. :yes: Stilletoes are ALWAYS gonna be in, because tiny heels never go out. Howeeeeever, the aforementioned 50s heels are very much the 'in' look.. Bette Davis and Greta Garbo heels. Sexxeh.

As for the boots, I'd suggest Hottopic in America, and talk nice to someone who's got themselves some plastic. :yes:
  • Options
    I found this website that seem quite cheap... whether or not the credit card thing is an issue, I dunno.. but check it out!

Platform Boots

Ilora x