Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Favourite Children's Books

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Topsy & Tim!
    The Velveteen Rabbit
    Little Dracula's First Bite
    Heidi
    Heidi Grows Up
    The Princess Series (Mollys Heart,A Room in the Attic,Home at Last)
    The Happy Prince
    Little Women
    Just So Stories
    When We Were Very Young,Now We Are Six
    Boy: Tales of Childhood
    Fantastic Mr Fox
    Matilda
    The Magician's Nephew

i was such a big reader when i was a kid,i was never without a book in hand :)
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    My favourite was a series of 6 books written by someone named Tony Wolf. I don't know their titles in english, but they were about animals, dwarves, giants, fairies, elves and dragons in that order.
    When I was older, I was one more who liked Roald Dahl, my favourite of his being Matilda (revenge of the kid- yeah!!).
    I'm an addict. Love to swear I'm hook by Messy Hair Claire

I'm a children's books fanatic and I won't settle for anything less. Though Disney's top the charts, there are children's books that tickle my fancy. One of them is Children's Book:messy hair claire (Happy Children's Books Collection 1) by Leela Hope. The illustration, the story, the overall impact. I got hook by its child-friendly-plot. Take it from me - I'm an addict.
    really, what is your problem ? have you read the good manners guide, have you read what others and mods have said directly to you or you just so arrogant....?
    I have high hopes and respect
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    really, what is your problem ? have you read the good manners guide, have you read what others and mods have said directly to you or you just so arrogant....?

I have high hopes and respect for all the members here, so please my apology for sounding like a broken CD chattering Leela Hope’s art. I just thought I’m full of zip sharing my thoughts…I could have done it differently. I’m a fan and a namesake. Sorry.
  • JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Hey leela_e,

You clearly have a passion for Children's books, which is lovely :)

However, as RubberSkin suggested, can you please read our Good Manners Guide. In fact, it might also be useful to have a look around our 'Start Here' section for info about how things work around these parts.

We love talking about all kinds of things, including books, but you'll get much better, much more relevant responses if you start a new thread instead of posting in old ones.

This thread is 9 years old. I'm closing it now.
This discussion has been closed.