Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Rob Dougan

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I was just wondering if any of you had heard of this guy, fantastic voice IMO, Finally managed to bbuy his album yesterday although ive heard tons of his songs already.

He has had songs in the Matrix Movies like Furious Angels and Clubbed to Death. If you've ever seen Law & Order He made that song / Tune also, And also one of the other Law & Order films, Again he made that tune.

His voice is so amazing, at £15.99 i cant say it wasnt worth the money, considering you get 15 Tracks of music and anothe 10 that are acoustic versions plus 2 videos on the cd also.

All in all a Fantastic Artsit who Should be more well known than he currently is here.

Click here for Rob Dougan's Website

:D
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    His website is impressive in a useless kind of away (I couldn't get the clips to work!). I *cough*downloaded*cough* a couple of songs though. I like his instrumentals, they sound like an update of Robert Fripp's soundscapes which is cool. I don't mind his voice, it'll probably grow on me.

Cheers for the recommendation. I'll probably buy his album. You should give Robert Fripp a listen, you might like it. :yes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Infinite

Cheers for the recommendation. I'll probably buy his album. You should give Robert Fripp a listen, you might like it. :yes:

I'll give that a go. cheers.. :D

I downloaded lots of his songs then just bought the album lol
  • Options
    Finally someone whos heard of him! one of my favourite albums is that, i love every song, its full of dark sadness but you catch a brief glimpse of happiness on Drinking Song... great stuff

did you know he's rollo armstrongs best mate? (producer of faithless, brother of dido)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Teen Spirit

did you know he's rollo armstrongs best mate? (producer of faithless, brother of dido)

I did not know this :eek: ooh...

heh,

And yes it is one of the best albums around atm... :yes: