Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

beware the black ...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
have been given a lump of black ...not quite as pliable as normal but plyable ...enough so to take a rolling pin to it and roll it out quite thin.
smells very nice ...tastes very nice ...it's paki black!
but it isn't.
it does nothing at all ...nothing.
soap is like twenty times stronger.
some of you are gonna get burned.

Comments

• Options
    Gak!
  • Options
    ...some people think it's ok ....i think.
    i'm sure they are wrong.
    it's crap for sure ...i rolled a big one for breakfast the other morning to prove a point to myself ...nothing ...
  • Options
    Dosent' get you stoned as good stuff does? i remember once we got shite like that, you thought you were stoned but then nothing and you keep thinking why the fuck am i not stoned here and keep smoking more inevitabely wrecking your own head. Never smoke it. I pity people who do get it, really.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    Dosent' get you stoned as good stuff does? i remember once we got shite like that, you thought you were stoned but then nothing and you keep thinking why the fuck am i not stoned here and keep smoking more inevitabely wrecking your own head. Never smoke it. I pity people who do get it, really.
    a few of us have tried it over the weekend ...when you hear someone saying ...'i think i can feel something' ...you know it's shite!
    how much of this stuffs around i know not ...but if your offered black demand to smoke one first.
    half way through a spliff of propper black ...you'll know you is buzzing! no maybe's about it.
  • Options
    I know, you should know straight away if it's good stuff or not.

We've been smoking some good skunk recently, much better than the usual hash got here.
  • Options
    My area seems to be getting skunk thats increasing in potency and decreasing in price. Been making the most of it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by SandboxMagician
    My area seems to be getting skunk thats increasing in potency and decreasing in price. Been making the most of it.
    see that sounds like good news to me ...for the people who want to smoke this shit ...but i can see the headlines now ...killer weed! ten times stronger than ever ...washes whiter and brighter than before ... our children aren't safe ...
    the daily fear machine will have 'em all up in arms ...again.

the fact that your getting organicaly grown fresh produce will escape them ...especialy when you try to explain ...'look man ...it's healthier than the shit i've been smoking so far ...cut with goat shit and diesel'
    they just won't understand ...
  • Options
    lol - does a lot of dope get cut with goat shit and diesel?

And also - Organic weed is better than half the food we eat :o :eek2: :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Originally posted by CheeseOnToast
    lol - does a lot of dope get cut with goat shit and diesel?

yeah.
  • Options
    yuk
  • Options
    ive heard of it cut with diesel but not goat shit!! dont smoke the stuff that much, rude to refuse a skunk pipe tho! haha...;)
  • Options
    Grown without pesticides, fertilisers, herbicides.....hmm, your a fool if you believe a dealer that its organic unless you've seen the muck spreading yourself.