Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Sexual tension,

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
A friend of mine is having trouble, While she loves her boyfriend deeply she's got this imense amount of sexual tension for this over guy, certain times she just want this guy and no one else, it's confusing her greatly and even as she doesn't love this guy she wants him at certain times.

Any advice, idealy she doesn't want to stop speaking to this guy, thanks

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by girlinthecurl
    not being rude.. but why are ALL your posts about friends?"

only two about my friends, but they need advice and this is the best place to come to.
    he dont like to admit to his own problems.

he likes attention, but hates it when people rip the piss outta him.
    Why are you all moaning? Maybe he just cares for his friends!

Nobody moans at me when i ask for advice about my friends period or something.

Hellfire, i would suggest laying down a line for your friend. Ask her "do you want this guy, or the other guy". If she says she dont know then she will need to decide quickly before her head really gets messed up and she looses both of them forever.
    I dont really know much more to say, but hope shes ok :)
    Originally posted by RudeBwoy
    Why are you all moaning? Maybe he just cares for his friends!

Nobody moans at me when i ask for advice about my friends period or something.

Hellfire, i would suggest laying down a line for your friend. Ask her "do you want this guy, or the other guy". If she says she dont know then she will need to decide quickly before her head really gets messed up and she looses both of them forever.
    I dont really know much more to say, but hope shes ok :)

Thank you RudeBwoy her heads already messed up with this, she says she loves her boyfriend but at times it hard for her to stop just wanting to be with this guy, they are close friends but it's the fact that the tension between them is strong, the guy wouldn't be able to stop himself as he likes the girl and sometimes the girl can't stop herself, although nothing has happened yet and since I'm friends with both of them I think something might, although in my opinion they'd make a lovely couple she has her boyfriend,

Thanks for the help,

Scott, This is a for a friend, heck i've just came out of a relationship and don't plan on getting into one untill my head is sorted out.. big time.
    Emm im not sure what to suggest really. She must know that she can either have one or the other and not both guys.

Shes going to have to make up her mind before anything bad happens and loads of arguments start occuring. If she loves her boyfriend then she should stick with him, but if she likes the other guy more then go with him. But sooner or later shes gonna be with both of them and it will cause way too many complications.
    Thanks mate, I'll see what she says
    stick ith the boyfriend, seems to be the wisest option from where I'm standing because it's only hormones attracting her and this other guy. Then again; you only live once.
    Threesome?
    Originally posted by Mist
    Threesome?

Lol... she said no thank you:p
    she should dump her boyfriend as shes being unfair and untrue to him if she really wants this other bloke.
    If shes not mature enough to stick with one person then maybe shes just not ready to be in a relationship at all. Theres nothing to say she has to be with one person only in her life, but its unfair to make someone else think you want to be in a relationship with them while all the time you are harbouring a secret desire for another person. She should be free and single and then she can shag both of them with no commitments if they want to, but being honest and upfront and not leading people on.
    Thank you RB, I'll send her everything that has been said in this thread, Thanks for the advice.
    Originally posted by Hellfire
    i've just came out of a relationship and don't plan on getting into one untill my head is sorted out

So what happened to the girl whose mother thought you were a crack whore?

Another one bites the dust *points with big polystyrene hand*

But yes.

If she creams herself about another guy, and wants to rid his big phat cock, then she shouldn't be in a relationship and she sure as hell isn't in love. If you cared for your partner AT ALL you wouldn't be wanting to stroke what inside somebody else's jockeys.
    Kermit, why is stuff about me being brought up in this thread, if you must know I am not with her, I am single..

Frankly I don't care if my friend loves her bf or not, I'm just helping her with something she asked, thanks for the advice, I had doubted her feelings for him for stuff that has happened before. yes kermit I do agree with you but hay.. it's not be who's got to agree or not.
    Kermit, why is stuff about me being brought up in this thread, .
    Because one of Kermits favourite posting/debating styles is known in latin as ad hominem
    its something I do try and avoid, but it seems really common on this site unfortunately.
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    Because one of Kermits favourite posting/debating styles is known in latin as ad hominem
    its something I do try and avoid, but it seems really common on this site unfortunately.

lovely:rolleyes:
    lovely:rolleyes:
    well thats a lovely, well thought out answer!
    well thats a lovely, well thought out answer!

Sorry, I'm just fucking sick that I try to do something for a friend of me and he has to have a dig at anything I ask.

Mildly diverting, but alas not actually true.

And Hellfire, actually read what I wrote again, then remove head from anus. The advice and the "dig" were actually entirely separate.

BUt to clarify about the "dig".

I just found it odd that two days ago you were asking about how to make the mother of your girlfriend Cordelia like you, for she thought you were a drug dealer, and now you are saying that you don't have a girlfriend and you don't want one until your head is cleared.

And don't delete this thread like you do all the others.
    lmao
    Originally posted by Kermit

And Hellfire, actually read what I wrote again, then remove head from anus. The advice and the "dig" were actually entirely separate.

I just found it odd that two days ago you were asking about how to make the mother of your girlfriend Cordelia like you, for she thought you were a drug dealer, and now you are saying that you don't have a girlfriend and you don't want one until your head is cleared.

i could kiss you sometimes :D

but im not gonna :p

Oh of course you don't know, her mother mad us split up, thats why I am single
    Sorry, I'm just fucking sick that

Don't take this personally like, because I'm actually not intending to jump on the banwagon etc :p but why swear :( and why does everything make you sick? Need a stronger stomach boy! :chin: A diet of raw snake eggs and boiled cockroaches for you :D
    Oh of course you don't know, her mother mad us split up, thats why I am single
    then your a fool, if you where both as serious as you attempted to make out then you would not let her get between you. you also would not have been so stupid as to get caught under the covers with her.

oh BTW graeme, i will see you on friday with kate and nat if they decide to meet you. you're welcome to give me your opinion of whats gone on with kate and franki to my face then boy.
    Originally posted by Samael
    then your a fool, if you where both as serious as you attempted to make out then you would not let her get between you. you also would not have been so stupid as to get caught under the covers with her.

oh BTW graeme, i will see you on friday with kate and nat if they decide to meet you. you're welcome to give me your opinion of whats gone on with kate and franki to my face then boy.

Chances are I wont see kate till a couple of weeks, secondly if you wanna tell me that pm me it,

Well its a bit hard to be with her if I cannot see her at all can I, I can't even get in contact with her.
    Chances are I wont see kate till a couple of weeks, secondly if you wanna tell me that pm me it,

Well its a bit hard to be with her if I cannot see her at all can I, I can't even get in contact with her.
    shouldnt have been stupid enough to rush it then should you.

any why should i pm you that when i can easily add it to the bottom of my msg, less you dont want the whole world knowing what your upto. thought you would like the attention tbh
    whatever, well we didn't rush in, we was just cuddling and keeping warm. this isn't the reason they split us up though. Anyway if you don't mind back to the orignial question,
    YAWN!
    Originally posted by Mist
    YAWN!
    :D

you need a bigger one :p

You DO
    Youre always doing it, so do loads of people on this site. Pisses me off when people cant give proper answers as theyre too busy flaming people.
    Im not sticking up for you here rudeboyz, so dont think that. I just get fed up with seeing flaming ALL the bloody time.
  • KimonoKimono Posts: 201 Trailblazer
    The tension's pretty high here folks- don't get too carried away thankyou please :)
This discussion has been closed.