Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

slight problem...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I think this is the first problem that I've posted in the sex forum, usually my sex life goes along fine but now there's a bit of a hitch and I was hoping for a few opions to put my mind at ease/worry me even more!

My current boyfriend and I have just begun to have a sexual relationship together and so far things have been fine. Yesterday though he came round and we had sex which was great. Then a few hours later at 2am when we finally went to bed we had sex again but he didn't/couldn't cum. We both put it down to being tired and went to sleep.

This afternoon we had a long sex session again and it all seemed great but again he couldn't cum! He said that he felt close several times but in the end we gave up.

It was good sex so why didn't he cum from it?
Should I be worried?

Comments

• Options
    Is he stressed?
    Is he under pressure at work/college?
    Has he started taking any new prescription medicines?

It's nothing to worry about, when I was on Prozac I couldn't come at all. It happens sometimes, it doesn't mean that the sex is bad or anything.

Talk to him and reassure him that it's all fine. Because if he can't copme next time, he may well start to feel concerned about it, which will prevent him from coming the time after. If that makes any sense.

But no, it doesn't mean he's screwing anotehr girl or that you have become a bucket:)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit

But no, it doesn't mean he's screwing anotehr girl or that you have become a bucket:)

:lol: that made me laugh

I'm not sure about him being stressed over work. He was supposed to be at work last night but they've been messing his shifts around and have even threated him with the sack so I suppose that could be the problem. I know that sometimes things can get to you without you even realising.

I know that I'm probably worrying for no reason but it's never happened to me before and I just need a little reassurance.

Thanx
  • Options
    I shouldn't worry about it. He probably wont come every time when you are starting out together methinks. Worrying will make it less likely, which is probably why he didn't come in the morning, and the night before would have just been because you'd already had sex.